SBI ATM / wrongful deduction of 10000 rupees from sbi account no. [protected]

IN Review updated:

on 08.08.2009 at about 20.15 hours i virender kumar arya went to icici and axis bank atm hisar to withdraw 10000 rupees from my sbi account no [protected] through atm card. i was declined the above transactions due to some technical problem and later on i came to know that my account has been deducted 10000 rupees.

Comments

• Mo
      Nov 15, 2009

ANOMALY IN ICICI ATM TRANSACTION USING SBI ATM CARD NO. [protected].
    Sir,

On 09 November 2009, Monday at about 1615 hrs, your ATM facility at CSL Branch lacked funds and therefore I went to the ICICI ATM facility nearby viz. ICICI ATM, opposite the Cochin Shipyard, MG road, Kochi. While operating the machine, initial machine-response was " network error" . After 30 seconds I tried again and this time the ATM functioned properly and I received Rs. 2000/- (rupees two thousand only). No print out was available on completion of the transaction. However, subsequently, on scrutinising my account online, I notice that my transaction has been duplicated, ie. withdrawal of Rs. 2000/- from the ICICI ATM on 09 November 2009 has been reflected twice. Thus I have lost Rs. 2000/- from my account as the same has been debited erroneously. In other words, the transaction was declined by the ICICI ATM but the amount viz. Rs. 2000/- was deducted.

In view of the foregoing, it is requested that this matter be kindly taken up with the ICICI bank to kindly credit the sum of Rs. 2000/- back into my SBI account without delay.

Thanking You,
    Yours faithfully,

Mohan M

• Pr
      Sep 13, 2015

I have gone through these letter/complains as available in this site, but the result and the service provided to the needy customers not available, so please avail how to complain and how to get answer in this site for all.