SBG / NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO

Oman Review updated:
4.1
FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
NOKIA MOBILE SWEEPSTAKES PROMO.
2ND FLOOR BERKLEY SQUARE HOUSE

Winning Mobile No :+[protected]
Country : Sultanate of oman
Email: hoshangirani@yahoo.com

Date: 20th,Feb,2008.

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number +[protected](OMAN MOBILE) have won you the sum of £500,000.00 GBP ( Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds). A Cheque has been issued in your name (MR HOSHANG SHERRY IRANI) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you Select the COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE suitable and affordable to you.

COURIER DELIVERY

You are required to select the courier delivery service suitable and affordable to you.

DHL COURIER

Administrative: £220.00 (PAID)
Time of delivery: 24hours
Total: £ 1000.00 pounds

Note:
Your Parcel delivery is diplomatic and Payment for delivery fee is compulsory so as to gain authorization of the delivery from the selected courier service company here in the united kingdom. The delivery fee cannot be deducted from the won prize.
The insurance fee and administrative charges have been paid. You are only responsible for the courier fee.
You are advice to contact this office if you are having any difficulties with the following proceedings.
PAYMENT INFORMATION
Payment for the Delivery fee should be made at any Western Union Money Transfer Agent Centre to our account officer whose information is listed below.

Receivers Information.
Mr. Edward Philips
Address: 2nd Floor Berkley Square House Berkley Square
London W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom.

Immediately the payment is made, you are to forward to this office a scanned copy of the payment reciept and your identification document (Drivers license or Internation passport) via fax or email. Also we advice you keep all information of your winning on Nokia Promo CONFIDENTIAL.

Congratulations once again, please call on receive of this e-mail.

Past winners round the world with full of excitment

NOKIA CORPORATION UK

Comments

Ha
  5th of Jul, 2008
Sir

I have received message from Gorden Brown stating that I have received Prize money amount $974, 090 and given bank detail as below

2nd floor Berkley square house Berkley square London WIJ 6BD London United Kingdom

Hassan al wassabi

My email is

wassabiha@gmail.com

regards

hassan
Wa
  9th of Jul, 2008
dear friends i will be thankful if u help me i recive email from nokia it says i won prize i want to be sure if its corect or no
please send me at my email
wahpy_1984@yahoo.com

To,

Name: Mr. Qazi Muhammad Ziauddin

Verification No. N1284-449
Winning Mobile Number: +971-559423850
Country: United Arab Emirates.

Date: 23rd July, 2008.

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number (+971-559423850) has won you the sum of £220, 000.00 GBP (Two Hundred and Twenty Thousand Great British Pounds) and your cheque have been issued in your name (Mr. Qazi Muhammad Ziauddin).

All documents that will enable us send your prize to you have been obtained. You are to make known to us the payment option suitable and affordable to you.

Attach to this mail is the Deed of Guarantee obtain from the Barclay Chambers.

PAYMENT OPTION
1. BY HAND (This will require you to travel to U.K.
2. COURIER DELIVERY(BANK CHEQUE)

1. BY HAND

Call the office for more information on this Option.

2. COURIER DELIVERY
You are required to select the courier delivery suitable and affordable to you.

DHL COURIER

UNITED STATE POSTAL SERVICE
Courier Charges: £495.00
Administrative: £220.00 (PAID)

NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
You will be responsible for the courier fee
The insurance fee and administrative charges will be handled by Nokia
Courier fee cannot be deducted from won prize due to the high bond of security on the prize.
Payment must be acknowledged before delivery is approved by the British Gaming Board.

For information on how to make payment for the courier, contact us with the courier suitable to you.

The courier charge has to be paid via Western Union Money Transfer at any Exchange Centre/Market close to you in U.A.E to our account officer whose informations are given below:

Receivers Name: Mrs. Grace Washington
I.D Number: 013759125
Address: 2nd Floor Berkley Square House Berkley Square
London W1J 6BD London, United Kingdom.

After effecting your payment, you are required to send us a scanned copy of the payment receipt alongside with copy of your driving licence, National identification card or International Passport for confirmation and documentation purpose via email attachment or fax on

Once again, on behalf of members and staff of the Nokia Mobile Promo, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

BEST REGARDS
DR. SIMON BERESFOLD
Tel: +44-703-191-1873
+44-704-574-5963
Fax:+44-700-601-3015

Get Messenger on your Mobile! Get it now!

Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more! No message is selected
Click any message to view it in the reading pane. Attachments, pictures, and links from unknown senders are blocked to help protect your privacy and safety.

To show messages automatically when you select a folder, change your reading pane settings
1 message is selected
Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe
Show Cc & Bcc From: To...
To...
Cc...
Cc...
Bcc...
Bcc...
Subject:

Attachments:

Your sent message won't be saved. Save sent messages

Scanning & uploading More information | Cancel
Message body
Loading... To add photos to your message, first click on the folder where they are stored. Select the photos you'd like to add, and then click Upload Now. Your photos will be reduced in size so they are at most 600 pixels wide or tall. To send full-size photos, click Cancel and use Attach Files.
Import contacts
sultan_umair10@hotmail.com
sumyia_2008@live.com
winx_girl2008@hotmail.com
Multiple contacts are selected.Hi, riaz baber! Friday, July 25

Mailbox usage: 3% of 5 GBGet newslettersYou're using the full version of Windows Live Hotmail.
Not fast enough? Try the classic version.
Recent updatesNewsletters and featured offers
Get the latest right to your inbox!
Manage your subscriptions
Contacts
Recently updated contacts (0)
None of your contacts has been updated.
Share your contact info and get updates from others
Spaces
Recently updated spaces (0)
None of your contacts have updated their spaces recently.
Go to the Windows Live Hotmail team's space

Want to start with your inbox? To skip the Today page when you sign in, change your settings.
Contacts
Contacts Find messages with this subject (in all folders):
Find messages with this sender (in all folders):
Find Reading pane settings
PhotoSpell check on
Spell check off
Mr
  24th of Jul, 2008
geve mi your's correct telephone no# because your telephone no# is incorrect send mi as soon as possibel
thanks.
q.m.zia uddin
tel # +971-559423850
Ve
  20th of Sep, 2008
Sir

I have received message from Gorden Brown stating that I have received Prize money amount £210, 000.00 GBP and given bank detail as below
and they are asking to send advance money for courier charge £330

my email : love2venkatesan@yahoo.com

regards
venkatesan
Ve
  20th of Sep, 2008
Sir

I have received message from Dr. Robert Andersson stating that I have received Prize money amount £210, 000.00 GBP and given bank detail as below
and they are asking to send advance money for courier charge £330

my email : love2venkatesan@yahoo.com
Jh
  11th of Oct, 2008
dear sir,
i want to get an advice from you because i also get an e-mail with the nokia uk promo and stated that i am one of the winner. i want to know if this is true or scam.thank you.
Ku
  25th of Jan, 2009
hii frd,

i received the mail from nokia promo, that i win the lottery prize 410, 000.00 GBP.Please advice the confirm whether this are fake mails or any confirmation from your side. plz send me mail confirmation on mail id :
jagjit.moga@gmail.com
Mb.no. +91-94656-47155

i seek to ur cooperation.
De
  9th of Feb, 2009
dear sir,
i am deepak dhiman from ambala cantt (congratulations! your numberhas won 420, 000.00 pounds in this years"s coca cola promotion email us at cocacolaworld@live.com & call +447045744545for claims.) this messages recived me yesterday please contact me my number is 09896793868
Ba
  26th of Sep, 2009
good morning
my name is basem ramadan abusaif
im living in uae i got msm says congratulations you have just won 535, 000(great british pounds) in the going nokia mobile
my account in stander charterd bank is 01360517501 uae branch
my mobile no.00971503299436
my email address is basimabusaif@hotmail.com
Av
  8th of Nov, 2009
Dear Dr. Eric Kingsley,
Thank you for your reply.
I have a DHL account, you can send the check by my DHL account.
Please inform me the envelope number of DHL.
Thanks again.
Avanes
Ih
  17th of Feb, 2010
Dear All,

Why nobody reply the answer to the customer if it is the complain website of nokia so please answer us cause I also receave a message from nokia mobil sweep stakes that i won prizes of 350, 000 pounds & this is from Dr. Poul Caubkins, so I need to know if it is fake or NO?

Regards,
Ihab Ibrahim
Mo
  10th of Mar, 2010
Dear Sirs,

i have been sms to my mobile that i won 315, 000 pound in nokia uk promo. in order to receive that they are telling me to send 560pound for courier fee. my question here is where they are putting millions of pound for a draw the courier charge is nothing for them to despatch as they are nokia company an international well known company.

please advice me on the below mentioned email what should i have to do and please let me is it true for just for fake.

email id : janosiddiq@gmail.com
phone : 00966 0 530890607

Regards

Mohamed
Siddiq
Fu
  11th of Apr, 2010
Sir

I have received a sms from Dr.Dave smith stating that I have received Prize money amount £300, 000.00 GBP and given bank detail as below
and they are asking to send advance money for courier charge £320

my email: fuoadayash@hotmail.com
my mobile number: +963988368372
Yo
  26th of Oct, 2010
Dear All,

Why nobody reply the answer to the customer if it is the complain website of Nokia, so please i need a urgent answer cause I also received a message from Nokia mobile sweep stakes that i won prizes of 415, 000 pounds & this is from DR. PETER ANDERSON, I need to know if it is fake or NOT? My mail - youngestage@gmail.com Winning Mobile: +234 7056386050.
thanks
Yo
  27th of Oct, 2010
sir, please i need a response in my mail box yougestage@gmail.com thanks
Da
  1st of Dec, 2010
Hi. I received a text message(sms) from this mobile number--+491603164552 on the 22nd Nov., 2010(10 days ago) @6:46pm that my mobile phone has won me 415, 000 pounds in the NOKIA UK END OF YEAR PROMO. I was ask to email my name, country, phone no & a given payment no--NK191 to be able to claim the money.After sending this detail, i received a mail asking me to pay a sum of 250 pounds before the the cash gift can be claimed.Please i need to know if it's fake or not. Regards, DAVID ABIKOYE-Nigeria, E-mail---abikoyedavid@yahoo, phone no--+2348033390250
Su
  31st of Jan, 2011
Hi, i also recieved a sms from the Nokia UK Mobile, that my mobile phone woh 415, 000 pounds in the nokia promo.I want to know if it is fake or wat, Regards Ihsan Yousaf, email...sunny_brainians@hotmail.com
Mm
  22nd of Apr, 2011
Dear Sir,
I have received a SMS which read as "Alert Your Mobile Number has won Pounds 400000/ in NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO.Payment No NK193 for claims e-mail nokiaclaims36@live.com & call+447045763479 From +27784458452" Kindly confirm the genuineness of this message. My mobile telephone number is 03008255880 and e-mail moazzam_a1@yahoo.com M.Moazzam Khan Karachi Pakistan.Thanks
Ro
  30th of Apr, 2011
Hello, My name is Toeun Nou.
I have received a SMS this week say that ( Your mobile has won 610, 000, 00 Pounds in NOKIA UK PROMO. Payment no: NK115G, send email to: nokia-claims@9.cn & call: +447045774995)
The address of this company is:
2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
Berkley Square London,
W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom.
I just wanna know if this is a scammer or not?
Please lets me by contact me on +61424051694 or email: whiterose_luv@hotmail.com
Thank you!