SBBJ / Rude behaviour and non submission of application form by bank officials

1 India Review updated:

the SBBJ (SBI) officials at adb rajsamandh branch are vrey rude they first didnt open my account for 15 days and when they did it they didnt provided the passbook and cheque book and after a year when i got the passbook i applied for ATM card but i am waiting since two months two months i think they have not submitted my ATM application form
SBI State Bank of India is one of the worst banks of the world

Comments

• La
      4th of Jun, 2009

I open My Account In SBBJ Noida Sec-18 Branch Dated29/05/09 But i did not get my Cheque book till date.A/C no. 61072213738

• Al
      7th of Jul, 2009

Respected sir
    with reference of my existing complain no. oken no. 51076192669,
    i would like to say that i was use atm of (issue on saving ac 51076171934 of agoocha branch) atm counter of sbbj bijainagar on 01.07.2009 at 5.00 pm to withdraw 10, 000/-, i attempt many time but not a single rupee was withdraw but in ac no. 51076171934 of agoocha branch amount 20, 000/- was debited i was submitted an application to manager agoocha branch, i also asked to branch manager of sbbj bijainagar near atm counter, he reply that this mistake is machine mistake we are helpless and it will take time 55 days(fifty five days) to come back amount 20, 000/- in your a/c again. sir i am a service class man 20, 000/- is a big amount please help to need full
    and oblige me

regards
    alok mathur
    ac no. 51076171934
    branch agoocha

• Ji
      13th of Apr, 2011

TO,
    The manager state bank Bikaner and jaipur

Subject-lost my online account password. Account number=61126619729

Sir,
    MERA NAAM JIVAN RAM S% GOPAL LAL GARWA HAIN JO SIR MENE AAJ SE LAGBHAG THREE MONTH PAHLE HI ACCOUNT OPEN KARWAYA THA OR MENE MERE ONLINE PASSWORD BHI LE LIYA THA LEKIN SIR GALTI SE MERA PASSWORD YAD NHI RHA ESLIYE SIR AAP SE NIVEDAN HAIN KI AAP MERE PASSWORD JALDI SE JALDI MERE ADDRESS PAR BHEJ DEVE ME AAPKA AABHARI RAHUNGA.

NAME-JIVAN RAM
    STATE-RAJASTHAN
    PINCODE-332702
    PHONE-9166829168
    Account nomber-61126619729
    online user name-Jivanram esme sir J capital or sabhi small hain
    please user name or password post ke dwara bhej diya jay me aapka aabhari rahunga.

• Hi
      29th of Apr, 2011

I have cleared agriculture loan on dated 4.4.2011 and applied to close a/c NO. 51059647687, 51059672158 and to give no dues certificate in kishangarh bas, alwar, rajasthan branch of sbbj. A senior citizen went to get NOC on 11.4.11, 22.4.11, 25.4.11 but not respond and rudely behaved by Branch Manager on dated 29.4.11 . After 25 days No dues NOC has not given to date. Please take necessary action in this matter .
    Applicant
    HIRA SINGH YADAV
    VPO. =BASKRIPAL NAGAR
    KISHANGARH=BAS
    ALWAR

• Se
      30th of May, 2013

sbbj kem road branch has no appropriate phone numbers the numbers which are shown in websites i.e. 0151-2223070...is not been responded ever.i am trying it for last 20 days or so..tne bell rings but no one picks up the phone...any how i got the mob. numbers of branch manager...but the result is still same..he also never picks up the phone..sir how will persons staying outside the city will contact the branch...its totally hopeless case...for a nationalize bank.

• Hi
      13th of Jul, 2015

I have taken a personal credit from State Bank of bikaner and Jaipur, RB Road, Kota . My credit a/c no. is 61131964122 .I am a govt. employee and my installments has been deducted from my salary account. My a/c is charged as general personal credit account on which current rate of interest is 16.45% which is floating and changed time to time but current rate of interest to govt. employees is 13.2% shown at State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur rate page . I have submit online complaint to bank grievances portal but status shown 'disposed ' but no communication at my mail id or mobile no. sent by bank .

So I want to difference of Interest amount should be credited to my a/c immediately and if complaint not sustained than reason thereof shold be communicated to me.