SB PlanPlus / Unauthorized charge on credit card

1 Deming, NM, US Review updated:
Phone: 575 546.0509

I just checked my bank statement, someone authorized sb planplus to draft $9. 95 out of my bank. This has been going on for more than 10 months. I don't know who has given this company permission to draft out of my bank but i am very interested in finding out who authorized such payments. I am also intested in how to get my money returned to me.

Comments

• De
      Aug 17, 2009

Then file a Reg E claim...get your money back... Its pretty simple.

• Db
      Oct 29, 2009

I was charged 13.95 for something.

• Ge
      Dec 11, 2009

I just looked at my bank statement and I was charged $9.95 on 11/24/09. It was taken out of my bank account and I didn't authorize such payment.

• Ge
      Dec 11, 2009

How do I stop payment or get my money back? How do I find out who authorized this payment?

• Da
      Jan 16, 2010
    SB PlanPlus - charged
    Middle River
    Maryland

I have been charged $13.95 for what I have no idea. Does anyone know how to get out of this? I have no number.

• Sc
      Mar 27, 2010
    sb planplus/sbsavings2go select - credit card charges

I am being charged for something i have never heard of. how can i stop this?

• Ka
      Nov 28, 2010
    SB PlanPlus - Unaurothrized charge
    p.o. box 1081
    Castle Dale
    Utah
    Phone: [protected]

I TALKED TO A REPRESENATIVE OF YOUR COMPANY LAST MONTH!! The charges were taken off like I ask and TOLD YA I WANTED IT CANCELED FOR GOOD NO LONGER WANT IT!!! THIS MONTH IT IS RIGHT BK ON NOW IF IT ISN'T TAKEN OFF!!! AND KEPT OFF I WILL TALK TO MY LAWYER PLEASE REMOVE AND NO MORE CHARGES!!!

• Du
      Feb 21, 2011

I just checked my bank statement, someone authorized SB PlanPlus to draft $12.00 out of my bank. This has been going on for more than 10 months. I don't know who has given this company permission to draft out of my bank but I am very interested in finding out who authorized such payments. I am also intested in how to get my money returned to me. i NEED SOME UNSWERS PEOPLE NOWW!!!

• Te
      Jun 17, 2014

I had this problem with this company or whatever they are...I contacted my bank and they did an investigation. They said it might take several weeks to resolve the matter. Within a week I got a notice that the claim was closed and the company had returned the money to my account. I was glad to get my money back and so quickly but that made it seem even more suspicious. And there was no explanation or information about the company and their services or what the money they were taking out was for. And I still don't know who they were affiliated with and why they thought they had the right to take money from me. They had taken 2 payments of $14.95 (I got both payments back) and it was listed on my statement as a recurring charge. I changed my account visa card so they couldn't continue to take money from me. A little inconvenient but a valuable lesson learned about using my card online!