SAY YOUR WAY / SAY YOUR WAY SCAM

1 South Africa Review updated:

SAY YOUR WAY is the new name of a new FRAUD Company before we all. Base of this company is SCAM, SCAM & only SCAM. People who are running this company are THE REAL FRAUD. They have just set a name SAY YOUR WAY Becz they exactly know their way and their plan to loot the Foolish People like us. With this New company they will again have a big SCAM. Few CHEATS LIKE (TVI M.D, THE CHEAT Tarun Trikha ) (Speak Asia's, THE CHEAT Manoj Kumar) (ATCR OWNER THE CHEAT Ravindra Deshmukh) & ( IBC TRAVELS OWNER THE CHEAT Ankur Aggarwal) are the Planners and Partners of FRAUD COMPANY SAY YOUR WAY. Never listen to their plan even. Fight against them, Say NO to these ### & Their Fraud Agents too. Kick them if they come to u with their fake plan and request them not to cheat people again & again becz we all are fed up now. THANKS.

More SAY YOUR WAY Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Feb, 2013

Are you really sure that is a scam company ? ... Although that i have a friend deal with this company for 2 years and he got his money and he invited me to join but I'm really confused ... So, may you tell if this company is a scammer or not ?

thanks

• In
      16th of Mar, 2013

me too i would like to know the fact

• In
      16th of Mar, 2013

are sure please tell me detail that u know this company is scam

• Es
      21st of Mar, 2013

it's not scam guys it's really worked am work at it about 3 month and i got my money and more more money if need help end massage to me eslambig.[protected]@hotmail.com

• Ya
      9th of May, 2013

damn, it's a scam for real, never discovered till now right after they caught the headmasters at Egypt n throw them into the jail, thank god i wasn't involved with too much cash but i admit it, i was naive enough to join such a crap!!! RICHARD LEVI you're a king man, i was supposed to listen to such a person from beginning. Anyway, one doesn't simply learn except by falling at least for once...