Saxton Mortgage / Modification Approved then denied

I applied for mortgage modification in march. I sent them all required paperwork and proof of my husbands being layed off. I had not heard anything for a couple of weeks and so I called and inquired and was told that we were approved, the new payment specifics and that they were mailing me the information. After a week I had not received anything and called again. At this point I was told that I was denied because the original investor did not allow for modification!! The name they gave me was "Sasta" Which I can not find on any of my original documents. Now they say I can re-apply for a new program they have to modify mortgages!! IF my original investor doesn't allow modification how will my re-application do anything! I am not behind yet but have allowed other things to get behind to keep up on the mortgage!! I think they are screwing me arround in hopes I will get behind, instead of helping us with the modification!

More Saxton Mortgage Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Te
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Saxton Mortgage - Rip off
    Saxton Mortgage

Mortgage was sold to Saxton. They say that I am 3.5 years behind on my payments and I have proof that I am not. I have left messages for someone to call me back and I still have had no responce. The only one that has called me has been customer service which they have also sent the person that handles my account an e-mail asking them to call me. A one point I was told that my account would not go any where else but him (that was after I asked to speak to a supervisor). My house is in forcloser. I am turning this over to an attoney which there attoney told me that the dollar amount was not right.