saxon/pinnfund / fordgery/fraud/imbezzlement

WV, United States Review updated:
improper appraisal 45% above value /fordgery/ imbezzelment this loan was sold to saxon in bulk deal. agent who done loan and lady who done appraisal filed bankruptcy at the same time if they was not at falt why would they do this and my loan was on the list. i need help my loan was funded with stolen money. the pinnfund usa. corp located in cal. was involved in 300.000.00 million dollar ponzi scam. they bailed out and sold the loan to saxon morgage within 45 days of my loan saxon forclosed and sold my home in 07 i told them months prior to sale that the loan was not worth the paper it was written on and not to sell the house but they did anyway. please help i don't know who to turn to.

Comments

De
  2nd of May, 2008
i wonder if anyone knows about the bulk deal that saxon made with pinnfund usa in california in 2000 the loans were funded with stolen money and i have the proof. not to mention the possible deals that we don't know about. my loan was sold to saxon 27 days after being funded by pinnfund with stolen money through a ponzi scam i have told the about it for years but they still forclosed on my house snd sold it right out from me even after faxing there legal dept. several times with all the documentation the loan signatures were fordged, embezzelment wire fraud 60% over appraisal i could go on if there is a class action law suit count me in. signed dewey tomblin culloden west virgina.