Saxon Mortgage / We are in foreclosure again-4 yr. battle

695 Clearwood Ct.
Aurora, Il. 60504
j.kopek@sbcglobal.net

Re: Saxon Mortgage

We have had nothing but, problems with Saxon since our mortgage was sold to them almost 5 years ago. They are misleading, show misconduct, unethical and are not a ligit "company". They also assume 3 other names!!!
Our home was in foreclosure for over 3 years due to Saxon not listnening, hanging up the phone on us, refused payments, sent our payments back to us, won't answer certified letters, won't call back, turned down a loan modification due to " signatures" do not match, raise our payments with no further explanation, they are now in breach of contract with us as well. I could go on and on. We had a long 3 year battle of foreclosure in May of this year 2008 we or they came to an agreement. We had no choice but, still had the option of suing Saxon so, we took the "deal". Our first payment was due July 2008 and again they went against court documents and raised our payment, plus refused our payments and added in escrow and which we are not escrowed and added in homeowners ins. and which we pay out of pocket monthly ect...Now we come home the second week of November 2008 to find foreclosure papers sitting on our door step soaking wet from the rain. You call this serving? We had called several times and even talked to the Legal Dept. and which did not exist for over 2 months according to several CSR's at Saxon to NOT BE HEARD AGAIN.
This morning I called The Federal Trade Commission [protected] they encourage all complaints and to call.
I also called our local Attorney General, Illinois [protected] and they gave me a # for Mortgage Complaint Division [protected]. CALL YOUR LOCAL ATTORNEY GENERAL AND GET THE MORTGAGE DIVISION #.
I have yet to call the Housing Urban Development [protected], next on my list.
Do not forget your local BBB although, Saxon-Meritech-Deutch Bank is NOT A MEMBER.
We had retained a name of a lawyer looking into filing a class action suit against Saxon from a guy in WI. [protected] ask for Ruth. She will send you information ect...via e-mail, fax or by mail.
Please everyone lets get together and put this so called " company" out of business and save our homes.
Kurt and January Kopek, Illinois
j.kopek@sbcglobal.net

Comments

De
  3rd of Jul, 2008
Saxon Mortgage is killing me! I have been trying to reduce my interest or get a loan modification for 6 months! No one calls me back. I have sent the financial packets. Hardship letters, everything they ask for. just yesterday I was sent another packet to fill out! What are they doing?? I am back at square one!~ 6 months of work for nothing!!!

I only want to keep my home. I am employed and just need a manageable payment. They would still make money. Word of mouth is killing Saxon! They have the reputation of killing the American Dream!
Re
  8th of Jul, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

St
  24th of Jul, 2008
I've done a lot of research and have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission, Attorney General's Office of Texas and Fort Worth Better Business Bureau. Here are links to make it easier for you. Someone needs to hold them accountable for their lack of communication and action. Good luck!

St
  22nd of Sep, 2008
THEY REPORTED ON OUR CREDIT REPORT THAT OUR HOUSE IS A NATURAL DISASTER. WEVE NEVER REPORTED THIS TO THEM UNTIL HURRICAN IKE CAME A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND IT IS STILL NOT A NATURAL DISASTER HOME
Li
  27th of Sep, 2008
CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADES COMMIOSION WWW.FTC.COM WE ARE EXPERIENCING THIS NIGHTMARE WITH SAXON ALSO. SPREAD THE WORD.
Sh
  10th of Oct, 2008
We too have contacted Saxon to try & restructure our ARM to something reasonable to no avail.. I've been told that the contract stands as is.. so much for hope for homeowners!!!
Ki
  10th of Nov, 2008
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL THE COMPLAINTS I JUST READ. I HAVE WENT THROUGH THE EXACT SAME THING WITH THIS COMPANY. I WANT PART IN ANY LEGAL SUIT AGAINST THEM. MY LOAN WAS PURCHASED BY THEM AND I HAD NO CONTROL. THEY ABUSE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GOOD PEOPLE FOR THEIR OWN GAIN. THEY NEED TO BE LOCKED UP AND RETURN EVERYONES MONEY. I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A MORE CROOKED COMPANY THEN SAXON MORTGAGE!!! HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT?
Jo
  1st of Dec, 2008
I have tried to obtain Loan Modification from Saxton which bought my ARM mortgage from Novastar. My workout package set for months on a someone's desk only to be informed that my case was transfered to someone else. Then I was served with a foreclosure notice without being able to speak with a workout specialist Saxton is THEE WORST
Co
  3rd of Dec, 2008
Have many problems with Saxon Mortgage. Trying to get a modification on our loan, using Titanium Solutions. Has anyone gone through this process?
If so please give some insight on them. We have an adjustable rate, going up in 2 months and are having a battle with Saxon about the payments.
Tg
  18th of Dec, 2008
I completly agree. I have been trying since April 21 2008 to workout something with them and Friday was done the same way. I do not understand where all of this money they got is going. This is not right nor fair. They will not take payments, phone calls, faxes or emails. What does a person do? Who wants to go to Fort Worth and go have a meeting face to face since nothing else works. You have people that really want to workout things out and you can not get them to help at all. Saxon Mortgage needs to understand that there are some people that want help.
Am
  24th of Dec, 2008
THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

TODAY...DECEMBER 24TH, 2008, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP IS BORN. TODAY, AMERICANS, HARD WORKING AND HONEST, THOSE OF US BY THE MILLIONS WHOM HAVE BEEN KICKED IN THE TEETH, LIED TO, DECIEVED, TRICKED, AND THROWN OUT INTO THE COLD WHILE OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TOOK OUR MONIES, GAVE THEIR CEO'S FAT 15 MILLION DOLLAR BONUSES, BOUGHT OFF OUR ELECTED LEADERS WITH CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS...THEN TOOK OUR JOBS AWAY FROM US. TODAY, WE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO USE THE TWO WEAPONS NO LAWYER CAN PROTECT THESE PEOPLE FROM.

TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION WILL BEGIN TO GROW MILLIONS OF US THAT HAD OUR HOMES TAKEN AWAY WHILE CONGRESS BAILED OUT THE PEOPLE WHOM VICTIMIZED US BY USING MORE OF OUR MONEY!!! TODAY, WE GO AFTER THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WHOSE COMPANY POLICIES VICTIMIZED AND DEGRADED US.

TODAY WE, MILLIONS OF US, WILL JOIN AND FORM THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP...OUR MISSION...WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THEIR JOBS FROM THEM AND PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS. WE ARE GOING TO USE THE SAME TOOLS THEY USED AGAINST US, AGAINST THEM. IN 30 DAYS, ALL AMERICANS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL HAVE A WEBSITE IN WHICH TO JOIN. WE WILL PROMOTE EDUCATING THE PUBLIC ON HOW TO FIGHT BACK WITH THEIR VOICES AND WALLET, WE WILL TARGET THE PRISON SENTENCES THE FICO SYSTEM HAS HANDED DOWN ON US BY THOSE COLLECTION AGENCIES THAT EXTORTED US, THREATENED US, AND EMBARRASSED US. TODAY, WE WILL HARRASS THEM.

TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION BEGINS THE PROCESS OF BECOMING THE LARGEST VOICE AMERICA HAS EVER FELT WITH OUR SOLE PURPOSE BEING, TO CHANGE HOW WE, DECENT, LAW ABIDING CITIZENS ARE TREATED AND USED. THESE ORGANIZATIONS USED YOUR MONETARY WEAKNESS TO RUN YOU OVER.

TODAY...YOU START THE PROCESS OF GETTING REVENGE ON THEM...TODAY IT'S YOUR TURN TO FIGHT BACK!!! I AM A VIETNAM VET, I SERVED MY COUNTRY HONORABLY, I BECAME AN HONEST AND LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, AND MILLIONS MORE SUCH AS MYSELF, I PAID MY TAXES. TODAY, I AM SAYING NO MORE, AND I VOLUNTEER MYSELF TO USE ALL MY INTELLECTUAL ASSETS, MY CONTACTS AND FRIENDS, MY LEARNED EDUCATION, THE TRAINING I RECEIVED FROM OUR PRECIOUS MILITARY, MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH, MY HARD EARNED MONIES, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES... TO TAKE BACK AND DEMAND THAT MY ELECTED LEADERS WILL WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT...THEY WILL PROTECT ME AS A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY OVER THAT OF THEIR CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION CLIENTS...OR WE WILL TAKE THEIR JOB FROM THEM AND PUT THEM OUT INTO THE STREET THEY DID TO US. TODAY...WASHINGTON D.C. WILL HEAR OUR MESSAGE: "WE'VE TAKEN ENOUGH FROM THOSE WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE WAS TO USE US...NOW IT'S OUR TURN".

TO JOIN, PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. CUT AND PASTE YOUR COMPLAINT OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ABOUT MORTGAGE SERVICE COMPANIES AND SEND THEM TO ME. WE WILL BE FORMING A BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH MEMBERS FROM EVERY STATE. WE WILL BE RECRUITING MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS. WE WILL BE GATHERING THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF DISCOVERY FOR OUR LAWYERS TO FIGHT WITH, WE WILL BE FORMING THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE THAT ALL OF US CAN CALL OUR HEADQUARTERS. WE WILL USE THE MEDIA AND THE INTERNET AS OUR VOICE. WE WILL USE DONATIONS TO HIRE THE SAME LEGAL SYSTEM THEY USED AGAINST US TO ENGAGE THESE COMPANIES LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. AND FORCE THEM TO DEPLETE THEIR ASSETS THROUGHOUT THE LEGAL ARENA BY WAY OF CHALLENGES AND CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS. WE WILL TARGET OUR STATE ELECTED LEADERS AND JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS TO BRING ABOUT LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD, AND LET THEM KNOW THAT AS OF TODAY, ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL WHOM SUPPORTS THE TACTICS USED BY THESE COMPANIES...THEY WILL BE VOTED OUT...BANKS THAT SUPPORT THESE COMPANIES...WE, OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL WITHDRAW OUR FUNDS FROM THEIR BANKS UNTIL THEY CEASE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE KIND OF COMPANIES SUCH AS SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WE WILL FIGHT FOR NEW REGULATORY POWERS THAT PUTS THE CONSUMERS INTERESTS ABOVE THOSE THAT PREY ON OUR VERY EXISTENCE. THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE WHITE HOUSE AND OUR PRESIDENT WILL BECOME AWARE OF OUR VOICE. "WE WANT CHANGE...THE KIND OF CHANGE THAT PROTECTS US AND NOT THE GREED".

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD...YOU TAKE MY HOME...I TAKE YOUR JOB...THIS IS OUR MISSION...TO TAKE PEACEFULL, LAW ABIDING, REVENGE ON THOSE THAT HURT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CHILDREN WHEREVER THEY MAY BE. PLEASE JOIN ME...AFTER LOOSING YOUR HOME, CREDIT AND DIGNITY...WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT LEFT TO LOSE? GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

SINCERELY,

RICHARD B. CLEMENTS, CHICO, CALIFORNIA

FOUNDER, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

Please contact me directly at: american.revenge2008@yahoo.com
Pa
  7th of Jan, 2009
Saxon mortgage strung me and my husband along for over 4 months promising a modification and negotiation of our arm. After waiting for the modification I was then informed "oh by the way your INVESTOR doesn't do modifications. But you can pay us half of what you owe in a repayment plan. The last person I talked to said she was fed up with saxon screwing over so many people and she said they new who my investor was on my account all along they just wanted to wait until I got further behind and then would tell me to do a repayment plan so they could simply get $5, 000 or $6, 000 out of us. NOT they are a bunch of scammers and low down liars!!. How can they mistreat obviously so many people but say they are "There for the people"! I'm sick and tired and they can just do what they want because it's their lost and I'm not going to let get away with this. They are supposed to negotiate your ARM if you are in one not so with saxon!! Someone please give me guiadance on who I can report this to I've already sent my forms back in to Lisa Madigan our Attorney General here in Illinois.
Fa
  10th of Jan, 2009
Does this company really attempt to workout loans? or is it a farse? Submitted documents only to be told i needed more documents and to resubmit again. Then i am told i dont make enough money to pay the loan. Duh??? That is why I need the workout/modification
Ms
  16th of Jan, 2009
This is exactly what is happening to me right now. I've faxed, cert. mailed, phoned constantly. I get different advice every time I call. Are they stalling for some reason???
Vi
  18th of Jan, 2009
I have contacted Project hope and was told to negotiate with Saxon Mortgage and have not been contacted despite having submitted all the required paperwork & letter of hardship.
Sa
  30th of Jan, 2009
No, Saxon will not cooperate. You have to get a mediator, Hope Now to work with Saxon using 3 way conference calls to request a Loan Modification. Saxon signed a contract with the Hope Now Alliance, a Fed. program signed by Pres. Bush in 2007 to work to keep homeowners in their homes. If you are 2 months delinquent you can save your home from foreclosure and get it Modified into a 5 yrs. fixed ARMS Mortgage Loan. Call Hope Now 866 472 4557
Sa
  30th of Jan, 2009
Hope Now 866 472 4557 will assign you a Rep./Mediator to request a Loan Modification will Saxon. You will not be able to do it yourself as Saxon will not cooperate with the homeowner unless its through a Hope Now Rep. even then they resist but they have signed a contract with the Hope Now Alliance to help keep homeowners in their homes. The Modification might not solve your problems but in will keep your home from being foreclosed and will lower your monthly payments for a 5 Yr. ARMS. BEWARE Saxon will not properly apply your monthly payments, put them in a Suspense and report extremely fraudulent derogatory information to the Credit Agencies to keep you from being approved for a low interest fixed rate loan. This is their vindictive way of screwing you over for not being able to foreclose on your home and making them Modify your mortgage loan.
Al
  7th of Feb, 2009
i agree saxon they are liers and scamers . we need a big class action suit on saxon .my e-mail is spitfirehalf@yahoo.com send me any thing you here about saxon
Al
  7th of Feb, 2009
lets get together and sue saxon mortage.
Ki
  13th of Feb, 2009
saxon mortgage has been running me around for several months with the loan modification. they lose paperwork or require more paperwork or change fax numbers. nobody knows what they are talking about and they say you can't talk to anybody in loan modification till it is assigned which it never is. they are forcing me into bankruptcy.