Saxon Mortgage / Fraud and cheating

Saxon suxs.worst customer service. even in chapter13 they are causing problems. stating not received payments. They are sending court papers to me again. Thats against the law. They changed my interest rate three times. I don't need 100 words to tell you they suck. I never asked for these ###. The trouble began 3 months after they took over my account.these people are trained to be ***-holes. I have been on hold as long as one hour. Don't ever have any dealings with saxon. You will be sorry. Pray to god you never get assigned to there work out dept. God help them.

Va

Comments

• Am
      24th of Dec, 2008

THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

TODAY...DECEMBER 24TH, 2008, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP IS BORN. TODAY, AMERICANS, HARD WORKING AND HONEST, THOSE OF US BY THE MILLIONS WHOM HAVE BEEN KICKED IN THE TEETH, LIED TO, DECIEVED, TRICKED, AND THROWN OUT INTO THE COLD WHILE OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TOOK OUR MONIES, GAVE THEIR CEO'S FAT 15 MILLION DOLLAR BONUSES, BOUGHT OFF OUR ELECTED LEADERS WITH CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS...THEN TOOK OUR JOBS AWAY FROM US. TODAY, WE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO USE THE TWO WEAPONS NO LAWYER CAN PROTECT THESE PEOPLE FROM.
    TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION WILL BEGIN TO GROW MILLIONS OF US THAT HAD OUR HOMES TAKEN AWAY WHILE CONGRESS BAILED OUT THE PEOPLE WHOM VICTIMIZED US BY USING MORE OF OUR MONEY!!! TODAY, WE GO AFTER THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WHOSE COMPANY POLICIES VICTIMIZED AND DEGRADED US.
    TODAY WE, MILLIONS OF US, WILL JOIN AND FORM THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP...OUR MISSION...WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THEIR JOBS FROM THEM AND PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS. WE ARE GOING TO USE THE SAME TOOLS THEY USED AGAINST US, AGAINST THEM. IN 30 DAYS, ALL AMERICANS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL HAVE A WEBSITE IN WHICH TO JOIN. WE WILL PROMOTE EDUCATING THE PUBLIC ON HOW TO FIGHT BACK WITH THEIR VOICES AND WALLET, WE WILL TARGET THE PRISON SENTENCES THE FICO SYSTEM HAS HANDED DOWN ON US BY THOSE COLLECTION AGENCIES THAT EXTORTED US, THREATENED US, AND EMBARRASSED US. TODAY, WE WILL HARRASS THEM.
    TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION BEGINS THE PROCESS OF BECOMING THE LARGEST VOICE AMERICA HAS EVER FELT WITH OUR SOLE PURPOSE BEING, TO CHANGE HOW WE, DECENT, LAW ABIDING CITIZENS ARE TREATED AND USED. THESE ORGANIZATIONS USED YOUR MONETARY WEAKNESS TO RUN YOU OVER.
    TODAY...YOU START THE PROCESS OF GETTING REVENGE ON THEM...TODAY IT'S YOUR TURN TO FIGHT BACK!!! I AM A VIETNAM VET, I SERVED MY COUNTRY HONORABLY, I BECAME AN HONEST AND LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, AND MILLIONS MORE SUCH AS MYSELF, I PAID MY TAXES. TODAY, I AM SAYING NO MORE, AND I VOLUNTEER MYSELF TO USE ALL MY INTELLECTUAL ASSETS, MY CONTACTS AND FRIENDS, MY LEARNED EDUCATION, THE TRAINING I RECEIVED FROM OUR PRECIOUS MILITARY, MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH, MY HARD EARNED MONIES, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES... TO TAKE BACK AND DEMAND THAT MY ELECTED LEADERS WILL WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT...THEY WILL PROTECT ME AS A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY OVER THAT OF THEIR CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION CLIENTS...OR WE WILL TAKE THEIR JOB FROM THEM AND PUT THEM OUT INTO THE STREET THEY DID TO US. TODAY...WASHINGTON D.C. WILL HEAR OUR MESSAGE: "WE'VE TAKEN ENOUGH FROM THOSE WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE WAS TO USE US...NOW IT'S OUR TURN".

TO JOIN, PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. CUT AND PASTE YOUR COMPLAINT OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ABOUT MORTGAGE SERVICE COMPANIES AND SEND THEM TO ME. WE WILL BE FORMING A BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH MEMBERS FROM EVERY STATE. WE WILL BE RECRUITING MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS. WE WILL BE GATHERING THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF DISCOVERY FOR OUR LAWYERS TO FIGHT WITH, WE WILL BE FORMING THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE THAT ALL OF US CAN CALL OUR HEADQUARTERS. WE WILL USE THE MEDIA AND THE INTERNET AS OUR VOICE. WE WILL USE DONATIONS TO HIRE THE SAME LEGAL SYSTEM THEY USED AGAINST US TO ENGAGE THESE COMPANIES LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. AND FORCE THEM TO DEPLETE THEIR ASSETS THROUGHOUT THE LEGAL ARENA BY WAY OF CHALLENGES AND CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS. WE WILL TARGET OUR STATE ELECTED LEADERS AND JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS TO BRING ABOUT LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD, AND LET THEM KNOW THAT AS OF TODAY, ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL WHOM SUPPORTS THE TACTICS USED BY THESE COMPANIES...THEY WILL BE VOTED OUT...BANKS THAT SUPPORT THESE COMPANIES...WE, OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL WITHDRAW OUR FUNDS FROM THEIR BANKS UNTIL THEY CEASE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE KIND OF COMPANIES SUCH AS SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WE WILL FIGHT FOR NEW REGULATORY POWERS THAT PUTS THE CONSUMERS INTERESTS ABOVE THOSE THAT PREY ON OUR VERY EXISTENCE. THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE WHITE HOUSE AND OUR PRESIDENT WILL BECOME AWARE OF OUR VOICE. "WE WANT CHANGE...THE KIND OF CHANGE THAT PROTECTS US AND NOT THE GREED".
    FROM THIS DAY FORWARD...YOU TAKE MY HOME...I TAKE YOUR JOB...THIS IS OUR MISSION...TO TAKE PEACEFULL, LAW ABIDING, REVENGE ON THOSE THAT HURT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CHILDREN WHEREVER THEY MAY BE. PLEASE JOIN ME...AFTER LOOSING YOUR HOME, CREDIT AND DIGNITY...WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT LEFT TO LOSE? GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

SINCERELY,

RICHARD B. CLEMENTS, CHICO, CALIFORNIA

FOUNDER, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

Please contact me directly at: american.revenge2008@yahoo.com

• Qu
      20th of Feb, 2009

My mortgage was also transferred to SAxon Mortgages after my old mortgages company bankrupt. My complaint with Saxon are:
    -I applied for modification, because we are under ARMM, and our interest rate keeps going up. We havent heard anything from them after 6 weeks (which other bank can finish process with that period of time) to tell me that how can they approve us, IF WE WE'RE NEVER BEEN LATE WITH OUR PAYMENT.
    -They keep telling me everytime I called that my papers is in, and just ready to be assigned to certain people in charge. And I keep caling for 4 weeks before it was been assigned and denied.
    -There customer service SUCKS, that they pretend that they don't know anything about your application, and who you talked with, the last time you called them. SORRY but I know that they can see it on there computer once they check you, who you talked with and what have been done.
    -Oh, they loss my first application for Modification. (HOW CAN YOU LOSS A PAPERWORKS THAT MEANS TO MUCH TO YOUR CUSTOMER).
    -They have one goal "DON'T GET YOUR CLIENT/CUSTOMER APPROVE FOR ANY APPLICATION".
    THE SAD THING IS, WE DID NOT CHOOSE THIS MORTGAGE COMPANY.

23rd of Oct, 2009

I was a former saxon mortgage client and my loan was also transferred over to saxon from another mortgage company. Unfortunately my property went into foreclosure and i got locked out while I was still occupying the property. I was not informed of the lockout and how to go about removing my belongings. For months i went without word and finally in Sept. 09 was officially thrown out, meaning all my belongings had been trashed and still no one called to inform me to get my things...no consideration and they dont care about anything or anybody as long as they get their money...saxon sucks!

• Du
      7th of Jul, 2011

I have a mortgage with Saxon I have been trying to obtain a modification since 2009, When I finally thought I had gotten some help. I Received a letter I didn't qualify for the HAMP because I didn't submit my payments on time. I send Money Orders 10 days before the due date as they explained for the amount they said. Confirmed it was recevied, even then I was rejected. I try again this year and send three check 15 days in advance to avoid any delays, check all came back. Then twice I received letters that the loan was sold to Quicken Loan to send them the pay again it came back. They are a complete joke, they don't care if you are trying to do right. They are trying all ways to foreclose regardless. The goverment waste there money on them... They are out right a miserable organization!!