Saxon Mortgage / Scam and cheating

People who are fed up with saxon mortgage, we are fighting foreclosure also, I am currently setting up a page on my site with 100's of links to Gov. resources etc. I will post the link to that page in the next day or two. The resources I will be providing to you (FREE) are the same resources that got our "foot in the door" this past friday I got a call from Dept. Consum affair informing us that the Attorney General will be contacting us with a case #! Our date of sale was set for the 28th this month, NOT ANYMORE! We finally got someone to hear our problem! If you think there was ANY fraud or if you've been treated unfairly by Saxon, New Century, Countrywide, Morgan Stanely, Deutsche Bank, and many others, even if your behind on your payments, YOU CAN STILL FIGHT THIS! We haven't made a payment in over a year!!! Until I get that link posted for everyone, check out these links in the meantime. First one is a law firm who only targets Saxon!

oh, by the way, Consumer affairs also informed us that even if you didn't have a loan thru Country wide, if the loan was thru saxon, you may still have a case as those two were somehow involved in SOMETHING? they wouldn't say what, i'll have more details on the page I'm creating for this.

Second link is a listing of many court dockets that are currently in action and all the banks that are being sued and for what!! Xlnt source here!!

I'm trying to get any helpful info out to sites such as this one before it's too late and more lose homes! We have to start fighting back! We might be the little guys next to the big banks, but we out number them and we still have rights!

Va

Comments

5th of Nov, 2008

Hi everyone,

I got that page together that I mentioned in the above article with links to many helpful resources for mortgage fraud, internet fraud, telephone fraud, if you've been ripped off, believe me, there is help for you on this page!! I am a consumer helping consumers and this page is free to you!

copy and paste this link to access page:

I even explain the steps I took to get our case heard by the Attorney General!

Don't give up the fight! Educate yourselves because the less you know, the more they get away with!

GOOD LUCK!

• Be
      22nd of Nov, 2008

We payed our mortgage regularly and were on an Arms, fixed for 2 years. We were going to refinance in October of 2008, as the Arms would off the fixed interest. Last Decmber of 2007, still paying in timely fashion, but we were on year late in our property taxes. In oregon you can go up to 3 years late, and then if you pay one year, you keep your house. We were planning on paying the prop taxes at the time of refinancing, this october. But in December of 2007, without our approval, Saxon paid 6000 dollars in prop taxes and added it to our monthly mortgage. This turned our $2200 mortgage into a $2900 mortgage. We told them we could afford that. We sent them the regular $2200 and they returned it. They did that each moth and finally we were months behind in mortgage that they wouldn't accept. They started foreclosure. We tried to negotiate and never heard back. They had us fill and send a negotiating package 4 times over 4 months. Whenever I called they said that someone from resolutions would call back and I never heard back. Finally, a couple of months ago, we got a notice of intent to sell on December 1st of 2008. Again I tried to call and negotiate and was repeatedly told I'd be called back, to no avail. They told me to ask for an extension and negotiation 72 hours before the sale date. But yesterda, 9 days before the ssale date, they called and told me my "loan modication was rejected" They also said I cold file an application for other options such as "short sale", "Deed in Lieu", and "money for key". BUT they also said it wold take at least 10 days to get into their system, and the sale of the property is supposed to be in 9 days. The first notice of sale I got was from Saxon, but the last one, 2 weeks ago, was from Deutsch Bank. I am truly at a loss and don't know how to prevent my family to be evicted in 2 weeks, during the Christmas Holidays.

2nd of Dec, 2008

Hire an attorney!!! Take the money that they are not accepting for your payments and use $500 month for an attorney and save the rest. Let them fight Saxon for you. that is what we have done. You should call one ASAP if you have an auction date. Do not work with Saxon any longer. We jsut recevied a letter from them in response to our BBB compaint and they advised that they cannot stop any foreclosure proceedings while they are "working" with you.

• Cr
      6th of Dec, 2008

Dearest Beatrix - I moved from Oregon to New York a couple years ago, and I know about Oregon taxes - I was always a year or two behind. I know what you are talking about there.

I also have a mortgage with Saxon, and I did not pay my taxes right away, so they payed them "for me" and my mortgage went from 1300/month to 2200/month. I've been paying that amount for the past year in fear of losing my home, but now, after reading through what Cherokee has posted, and seeing the other horror stories here about Saxon, I am not going to do it anymore. Well, actually, I can't afford to do it, and I want my family to have a Christmas this December, so what money I have available is going into their Christmas, along with heating fuel expenses and food.

I couldn't pay November, but I might be able to pay for November in December this week, but the inevitable is starting - they will probably be calling the note in short order.

Thank you Cherokee for your information - I am going to go hang out on your page for a while and start my fight plan. And good luck to you Beatrix - don't roll over. I am sure there is something in the law that says modifying ones' monthly mortgage payment without due process or prior notification is not legal. It would be a nice, long court case at the very least, which would give you time to recoup.

• Am
      24th of Dec, 2008

THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP

TODAY...DECEMBER 24TH, 2008, THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP IS BORN. TODAY, AMERICANS, HARD WORKING AND HONEST, THOSE OF US BY THE MILLIONS WHOM HAVE BEEN KICKED IN THE TEETH, LIED TO, DECIEVED, TRICKED, AND THROWN OUT INTO THE COLD WHILE OUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TOOK OUR MONIES, GAVE THEIR CEO'S FAT 15 MILLION DOLLAR BONUSES, BOUGHT OFF OUR ELECTED LEADERS WITH CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS...THEN TOOK OUR JOBS AWAY FROM US. TODAY, WE AMERICANS ARE GOING TO USE THE TWO WEAPONS NO LAWYER CAN PROTECT THESE PEOPLE FROM.

TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION WILL BEGIN TO GROW MILLIONS OF US THAT HAD OUR HOMES TAKEN AWAY WHILE CONGRESS BAILED OUT THE PEOPLE WHOM VICTIMIZED US BY USING MORE OF OUR MONEY!!! TODAY, WE GO AFTER THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WHOSE COMPANY POLICIES VICTIMIZED AND DEGRADED US.

TODAY WE, MILLIONS OF US, WILL JOIN AND FORM THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP...OUR MISSION...WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THEIR JOBS FROM THEM AND PUT THESE PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS. WE ARE GOING TO USE THE SAME TOOLS THEY USED AGAINST US, AGAINST THEM. IN 30 DAYS, ALL AMERICANS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL HAVE A WEBSITE IN WHICH TO JOIN. WE WILL PROMOTE EDUCATING THE PUBLIC ON HOW TO FIGHT BACK WITH THEIR VOICES AND WALLET, WE WILL TARGET THE PRISON SENTENCES THE FICO SYSTEM HAS HANDED DOWN ON US BY THOSE COLLECTION AGENCIES THAT EXTORTED US, THREATENED US, AND EMBARRASSED US. TODAY, WE WILL HARRASS THEM.

TODAY, OUR ORGANIZATION BEGINS THE PROCESS OF BECOMING THE LARGEST VOICE AMERICA HAS EVER FELT WITH OUR SOLE PURPOSE BEING, TO CHANGE HOW WE, DECENT, LAW ABIDING CITIZENS ARE TREATED AND USED. THESE ORGANIZATIONS USED YOUR MONETARY WEAKNESS TO RUN YOU OVER.

TODAY...YOU START THE PROCESS OF GETTING REVENGE ON THEM...TODAY IT'S YOUR TURN TO FIGHT BACK!!! I AM A VIETNAM VET, I SERVED MY COUNTRY HONORABLY, I BECAME AN HONEST AND LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, AND MILLIONS MORE SUCH AS MYSELF, I PAID MY TAXES. TODAY, I AM SAYING NO MORE, AND I VOLUNTEER MYSELF TO USE ALL MY INTELLECTUAL ASSETS, MY CONTACTS AND FRIENDS, MY LEARNED EDUCATION, THE TRAINING I RECEIVED FROM OUR PRECIOUS MILITARY, MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH, MY HARD EARNED MONIES, NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES... TO TAKE BACK AND DEMAND THAT MY ELECTED LEADERS WILL WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT...THEY WILL PROTECT ME AS A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY OVER THAT OF THEIR CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION CLIENTS...OR WE WILL TAKE THEIR JOB FROM THEM AND PUT THEM OUT INTO THE STREET THEY DID TO US. TODAY...WASHINGTON D.C. WILL HEAR OUR MESSAGE: "WE'VE TAKEN ENOUGH FROM THOSE WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE WAS TO USE US...NOW IT'S OUR TURN".

TO JOIN, PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENT AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. CUT AND PASTE YOUR COMPLAINT OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ABOUT MORTGAGE SERVICE COMPANIES AND SEND THEM TO ME. WE WILL BE FORMING A BOARD OF DIRECTORS WITH MEMBERS FROM EVERY STATE. WE WILL BE RECRUITING MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS. WE WILL BE GATHERING THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF DISCOVERY FOR OUR LAWYERS TO FIGHT WITH, WE WILL BE FORMING THE AMERICAN REVENGE MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE THAT ALL OF US CAN CALL OUR HEADQUARTERS. WE WILL USE THE MEDIA AND THE INTERNET AS OUR VOICE. WE WILL USE DONATIONS TO HIRE THE SAME LEGAL SYSTEM THEY USED AGAINST US TO ENGAGE THESE COMPANIES LIKE SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. AND FORCE THEM TO DEPLETE THEIR ASSETS THROUGHOUT THE LEGAL ARENA BY WAY OF CHALLENGES AND CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS. WE WILL TARGET OUR STATE ELECTED LEADERS AND JUDICIAL APPOINTMENTS TO BRING ABOUT LEVELING THE PLAYING FIELD, AND LET THEM KNOW THAT AS OF TODAY, ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL WHOM SUPPORTS THE TACTICS USED BY THESE COMPANIES...THEY WILL BE VOTED OUT...BANKS THAT SUPPORT THESE COMPANIES...WE, OUR MEMBERSHIP WILL WITHDRAW OUR FUNDS FROM THEIR BANKS UNTIL THEY CEASE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE KIND OF COMPANIES SUCH AS SAXON MORTGAGE SERVICES, INC. WE WILL FIGHT FOR NEW REGULATORY POWERS THAT PUTS THE CONSUMERS INTERESTS ABOVE THOSE THAT PREY ON OUR VERY EXISTENCE. THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE WHITE HOUSE AND OUR PRESIDENT WILL BECOME AWARE OF OUR VOICE. "WE WANT CHANGE...THE KIND OF CHANGE THAT PROTECTS US AND NOT THE GREED".

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD...YOU TAKE MY HOME...I TAKE YOUR JOB...THIS IS OUR MISSION...TO TAKE PEACEFULL, LAW ABIDING, REVENGE ON THOSE THAT HURT OUR FAMILIES AND OUR CHILDREN WHEREVER THEY MAY BE. PLEASE JOIN ME...AFTER LOOSING YOUR HOME, CREDIT AND DIGNITY...WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU GOT LEFT TO LOSE? GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

SINCERELY,