Saxon Mortgage / Fraud and scam

All, anyone who has or is currently being fed the shaft by Saxon Mortgage I strongly encourage you to start complaining to the government. More specifically the US Attorney General, and the Federal Trade Commission. You can find these addresses by using Google. Despite what you may think about the government abandoning people like you and I, they can and will do something if enough people write in and complain. What they're looking for is a pattern of wrong doing so please write in and let them know that these people are ###. The FTC's web site is www.FTC.gov, Also go to www.usdoj.gov/ATR and submit your complaints there as well. Secondly I have some phone numbers please call them and ask for assistance. [protected], [protected], and [protected]. Let's do our part to ensure that Saxon pays for what they're doing, and more importantly that they don't get any money from the government.

Va

Comments

• Va
      26th of Sep, 2008

I have also tried with saxon to get out of an adjustable rate... me and my wife have over 700 credit scores but got pushed into an adjustable anyways. When i call all i hear is you must comply with your original contract... all my payments are paid by the 15 of every month before the late charge, but since i called several months ago to get something redone. I get calls by the 3rd or 4th asking me i am going to make my payment.

26th of Sep, 2008

Please contact Hope Now http://www.hopenow.com/members/members.html to have Saxon Mortgage Services removed from the servicers list because they aren't following the services guidelines.

Thanks, Elaine F.

This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it. Below is the email I sent Eric Selk at Hope Now. I am a realtor in Massachusetts, please remove Saxon Mortgage Services from the Hope Now. There are numerous websites with outraged homeowners against Saxon Mortgage Services unethical practices.

I read your services guidelines and Saxon Mortgage Services is not adhering to them. Below are websites set up by frustrated homeowners not knowing what to do. Saxon from my experience just doesn't return calls and have no communication with the homeowners or realtors. They use foreclosure as a threat.

I have an accepted offer on a property (Ma) we are closing Sept 30th on Sept 22nd after no communication to the listing broker since Aug 5th is lowing the commission from 5% to 3.4% after they approved the HUD. They are fining us $100 per day for not closing in a month(Sept 5th) from when they sent the letter. No prior notice and from other realtors comments on numerous websites this is a common practice for Saxon. They are saying accept it or the house gets foreclosed.

If you read the articles from the websites below you would be ashamed to be recommending them. Listing a mortgage company that is making the homeowner worst nightmare even worst helps no one. Please review the way they are treating the homeowners that have lost hope. Thank you.

• Li
      27th of Sep, 2008

CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION WWW.FTC.COM THEY ARE IN SO MANY VIOLATIONS. WE ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME NIGHTMARE.SPREAD THE WORD

• Li
      27th of Sep, 2008

WE ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION. CONTACT THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMIOSION (WWW.FTC.COM) AND FILE A FORMAL COMPLAINT. THEY WILL TAKE ACTION AND IF WE UNITE AGAINST THIS CORRUPT CO. HOPEFULLY WE CAN TAKE THEM DOWN.

25th of Oct, 2008

The Large Morgage Companies (Morgan Stanly, Chase.Wells Fargo Etc.) are hiding under servicing companies (Saxon, Ocwen, Wilshire Etc.). Their purpose is to put as many homeowners into Forcloser or Drive up the forcloser rate, as much as possible. Their using the home Modification process as a tool, to Drive up the number of foreclosers. This will inturn force the U.S. Goverment to Give them What they want, the money for the overly inflated home loans "(Bail Out)" and they get to go after the property (Homeowner) at full "Contract" value. This is an opportunity to recoup loses from bad Assets, and hold onto the Assets to resale the Assets at 20% below Market Value. Starting the process all over again. With no Federal regulation insight to stop them. this will be the biggest Scam in U.S. HISTORY. 618-203-2926

• Da
      11th of Dec, 2008

I have left over 3o messages with my case worker at Saxon Mortgage! Her name is Trennia Smith, and also over 20 emails. No returns calls. First, they gave me the short end of the stick with a loan modification at my same start rate then they gave me docs for a 5 year balloon! My problem is I'm 40k upside down. What will happen in 5 years if my condo has not appreciated? I'll loose my house anyway. I agreed on the modification out of fear that I had nothing better and the fact it took from April until August to get the modification complete. The good news...Hopenow said I qualify for a 6% fixed 30 years. I said, sign me up asap...please. I'm hoping this pays off. I just started the Hopenow process yesterday, 12/11/2008. With any luck, I'll be sitting a lot better. Saving over 250 p/m!
    My original start rate was 8.375%. Saxon said, we can only keep you at the same rate. If, hopenow fails in this or Saxon refuses to accept the lower rate, I'm just going to walk away from this home and they can eat the negative equity.
    *****The easiest solution to fixing our economy is dropping everyones rate to 6%. Imagine if everyone had 250.00 dollars of extra cash per month????

30th of Jan, 2009

FTC has not done a things with the complaint I filed 6/08. But Saxon signed a contract with the Hope Now Alliance to help keep people in their homes by Modifying their Mortgage Loans. Call Hope Now 866 472 4557 who will assign a Hope Now Rep. to mediate with Saxon by 3 way conference calls to modify your loan to a 5 Yr. ARMS.