Saxon Mortgage / Rip off

A group of us are filing a class action lawsuit against them. There is no upfront fee-just a contingency fee when we win. Check the news to see that Countrywide was forced to reduce people's mortgage amounts and give them a decent rate. This is after Bank of America took them over. That is justice. We can only win if we start the fight. Don't let them take your home without a fight. Email your congressmen, senators, attorney general.

Please know that there are a good number of us who have filed. You are not alone. We can win.

Va

Comments

• Va
      9th of Oct, 2008

A crooked broker fixed my in-laws refi loan docs to get them a loan they couldn't afford. They now face foreclosure! After months of research I've learned there is something foreclosure victims can do to fight back! MAKE THEM PRODUCE THE NOTE!! The legal doc that you file with the court is called:

"Request for production of document" and it can be printed from the following link. Copy and paste the link into your browser and there are several good videos by an attorney who explains the steps for this process. According to him, 80% of lenders do not have the note any longer as they get lost in the shuffle! You can fight back, don't let them take your home without calling their bluff first!! Good luck everyone!

• Va
      9th of Oct, 2008

Hi everyone, sorry if your going thru foreclosure, we are too but I've spent months researching this issue and have learned a lot about what we homeowners can do to fight back!

MAKE THEM PRODUCE THE NOTE TO THE HOUSE!

If they are not the note holder they can not foreclose! Copy and paste this link into your browser and it will explain more about this:

Good luck to you all and I hope this link is helpful to you!

• Fr
      6th of Nov, 2008

My parents are having the same problems with Saxxon and I am trying to negotiate a loan mod with them but am getting nowhere...How do we join the class action lawsuit??

• Da
      17th of Nov, 2008

where do i get the request for production of document?

• De
      8th of Mar, 2009

we too would love to join on this suite. saxon is big rip off. Every month I have new charge on my bill. when I do send in a payment it take 10 days or so to process. then they will charge me a late fee.

where do I sign up?

• De
      8th of Mar, 2009

lets make them pay

• Me
      10th of Mar, 2009

I tried that . I even sent them a qualified written RESPA complaint prior to the trustee sale and I even called their attorney to tell them. They rec'd the complaint and assured me that they would postpont the sale but guess what they didnt. Noew they are evicting me. I have lived in my home 36 years it was my inheritance and we run our business from here. So when they took my home they to my income too. I tried for 1 year to contact them I sent many finacial pkgs everything they asked for but never made communication with me even though they liied and said they did. Now I am filing a law suit against them for several things. Say a prayer for me I am going to need it with this company.

21st of Mar, 2009

I would like to join for class action lawsit if any one looking to do contact me at lovlyad@yahoo.com

13th of Jul, 2009

I would love to join the class action lawsuit Saxon mortgage just forclosed on my house and I need some help with what direction I need to go. So please call I am very interested please contact me at Samantha_Sapp@yahoo.com.

• Ve
      22nd of Oct, 2009

We have been fighting with saxon for the last month and have got no where with thoes ###!!! the mod- forms we were told to fax in that thay never seem to get well I have nothing but time on my hands but to send and resend over & over for hours on end I will burn up their fax and waste as much of their paper as i can and burn up all the memery in their fax's every fax number i come across is geting loaded with MY info ( SORRY SAXON DO YOURE JOB) so any body else like the rest of the contry haveing this prob- with saxon do the same call the F.T.C. file a report as i did and keep faxing if you dont have a fax GO GET ONE and put it to work and over load their system some body will get tired of this soon or latre and start doing their job !!!

• Ki
      3rd of Nov, 2009

rip off artists they need to be shut down

• Wi
      10th of Jan, 2010

I also have a loan with saxon and very upset with the way my loan is handled. Ive been having problems with them since 2006 alll these complaints ive read sound as if it was me writing the complaint! Im going through the same kind of problems. Iam in pre forclosure due to there errors. I would like to be informed on any class action lawsuits. These people need to be put in place willing to fight it all the way. You can email me @ sexiemissy28@aol.com

• Ha
      24th of Mar, 2010

I have an attorney right now that is getting ready to fight with saxon need emails asap to get ball rolling sherrya.ingram@verizon.net & sjkjhgrant@comcast.net

10th of Jun, 2010

Check preditory lending sevices, many of these forensic ausitors list this company as one of the leading fraudelent mortgage companies, with many illegal statements in their mortgage packages for lack of better word. They refused to work with me when I was out for surgery, and then another surgery six months later, when I am still out of work, due to a cast on my foot. They make money from foreclosured, and trying to gain a modification, does not work, as they do not care about the consumer, only the money they make from foreclosures. The best way to beat them is auditing their illegal practices, and not falling into a company promising you a modification, when this is actually nearly impossible. What ever you do, do not enlist the services of Forclosure law center located in Florida, they will make you all kinds of promises, ones where they gaurantee to take your money, and promise to give you a rufund if they cannot deliver. Check their ratings and any other firm you might want to hire for help. They are one of the worst companies out their running scams, and Saxon is one of the worst companies to deal with to help the consumer. They simply don't care. I make a six figure income, and it doesn't matter, even knowing I will be back working in 3 to 5 weeks. Cneck very carefully who you hire. I consider myself a well educated consumer, but desperation can lead to impulsive decisions, that in the end can only mean bankruptcy!

10th of Jun, 2010

please contact me to join this battle, although they sold my mortgage to Ocwen which is an equally bad company, Saxon held my mortgage for the longest amount of time, and I still feel I have the right to fight! Joanie D,
    otpink@aol.com, anyone out there with Ocwen right now?

• Al
      3rd of Jan, 2011

where can we join my parents are in foreclousre and its getting closer and im not gonna just let them run me over i feel like we have been a victim of predatory lending mislending by modications and so forth please contact me jancongonzales@yahoo.com

24th of Apr, 2011

We would also like to join your class action law suit. I can not begin to tell you the problems we have had with Saxon if we did it would be a book. Please contact me at texastblackgold @sbcglobal.net. Thanks