Savvibuy / Took my money but did not and haven't delivered my order

United Kingdom Review updated:

On 6th December I ordered a Lego Stormtrooper Nerf Gun for my Grandson price £13 paid for on my Visa Debit card. A week later no delivery so I sent them an email but surprise surprise no reply. On 16th December I recieved an email from them telling me they were 72 hours behind with deliveries due to Black Friday which I thought was strange as Black Friday was on the 25th November and I didn't place my order till 6th December. By now I was starting to get a bit suspicious but I waited then on 16th December I got another email from them saying they were sorry for the inconvenience this time due to logistical issues with their partnered couriers but that Mrs order would be delivered in the next 5 days and WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ORDER IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS. I did not receive it and I had one very disappointed and unhappy little grandson as I didn't have time to get another one. Then on 27th December I recieve yet another email from them saying they would like to apologise to their customers who did not receive their orders in the time frame allotted and saying if you would like to cancel your order and request a refund either email them with your name and order number (which I did) and surprise surprise yet again no reply) or contact your bank and request a charge back? By now I was very very angry because my little grandson had been let down so I got onto their site to read the reviews of this company and every single review had gone through exactly the same as me orders and money taken but no goods ever delivered . I have been told that I don't stand much chance of getting my money back as I payed by debit card . I cannot understand why these people have not been shut down by Trading Standards reading the reviews there are a lot and I mean a lot of people who have been conned like me some for a lot larger sums of money than me . I feel so angry my money is hard earned but I doubt I will ever see my money or my order .
Yours Sincerely
Mrs H Woolley

Og
Dec 30, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      Dec 30, 2016

Savibuy have scammed a lot of people over Christmas, they have been promising delivery of goods in time for Xmas but no one received there goods, I ordered a ps4 vr head set, they took my money but I didn't get the order.They do not answer the phone or reply to emails, I'm possibly one of the lucky ones and my bank are going to follow it up for me.This firm needs to be investigated.