Savvibuy / Scam

United States Review updated:

I purchased over $500 worth product from SavviBuy website and they disappeared with all my money. I tried to contact them so many times and asked about my order status but they ignored me. I'm still not able to reach them and I have no tracking number to find where my order is. They have my money and it seems impossible to get it back. Do not buy from this site! I reported SavviBuy and will do everything I can to get my money back.

Du
Dec 14, 2016

Comments

Dec 16, 2016

There is a facebook account called savvibuy unsatisfield customers... please join the group there is lots of useful information on there on how to get your money back ... savvibuy is a complete scam

• Be
      Dec 27, 2016

Ordered Hatchimal didn't arrive requested refund has not been given despite assurances it has been processed.

Dec 28, 2016

You will not receive it, this is a scam, the so- called company Savvibuy is run by AdvanceTech who have several other 'companies' and are based in Rochdale. Join 'unsatisfied SAVVIBUY customers' on Facebook UK as there are 3000 unhappy people who have not received their goods and have contacted Watchdog etc. I have emailed Actionfraud.police.co.uk and have received a crime number, who are now looking into this!!

• Ni
      Jan 05, 2017

I'm another Savvibuy victim and a member of the 3, 000 strong Facebook group. Cancelled my order on the 23rd December (without a problem which is weird because that's when delivery was guaranteed!). Still awaiting refund. Been onto my credit card but having to go down the non-delivery of goods route because I didn't cancel my order within 14 days.