Savvibuy / Order never received - requesting refund
I ordered a Xbox for Christmas. I waited in all day on the delivery date they gave me and had no communication from SavviBuy to notify me it would not arrive.
I cancelled my order and bought a similar product elsewhere to ensure my children had a present on Christmas day. I didn't receive any response to my email- I just got a generic email explaining that to get a refund I need to go to the bank and request a chargeback. I went to my bank and was told that this is difficult if you paid with a debit card (as I did).
I spent £231.01 which came out of my account on the 20th December- this is an enormous amount of money and I desperately need a refund.
More Savvibuy Complaints & Reviews
- Savvibuy - Scam 
- Savvibuy - Took my money but did not and haven't delivered my order 
- Savvibuy - Hatchimal
- Savvibuy - Non delivery of christmas present
- Savvibuy - Lack of delivery, no customer service...
- Savvibuy - Non delivery
- Savvibuy - Payment and not received
- Savvibuy - Apple ipad 2 £214.65
- Savvibuy - vr headset
- Savvibuy - Ps4 console still hasn't arrived!!!