Savvibuy / Order never received - requesting refund

Rochdale England Greater Manchester, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a Xbox for Christmas. I waited in all day on the delivery date they gave me and had no communication from SavviBuy to notify me it would not arrive.
I cancelled my order and bought a similar product elsewhere to ensure my children had a present on Christmas day. I didn't receive any response to my email- I just got a generic email explaining that to get a refund I need to go to the bank and request a chargeback. I went to my bank and was told that this is difficult if you paid with a debit card (as I did).
I spent £231.01 which came out of my account on the 20th December- this is an enormous amount of money and I desperately need a refund.

Lo
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Le
      18th of Jan, 2017

Sorry to hear about your problem but we can help resolve this for you easily and quickly. Our new online Law Firm Go Complain's offers a fixed fee legal complaint service it's only £29.99 and we handle everything about your complaint from calls to correspondence, whether it’s a return, refund, exchange, credit note, mis-sold or faulty goods on and offline.

All you need to do is complete our online form and upload any photos of receipts and the product.

Please be aware that we are a registered law firm not a claims handler.
    We do not charge any fees for any refunds or compensation just the one off fixed fee taken at application.
    As a law firm we can also escalate your complaint through the courts if necessary.
    Please visit http://bit.ly/2iHCJ3a