Savvibuy / Non delivery of christmas present
I ordered my fiance an Armani watch on 11th December 2016. I received an email confirming my order and that delivery would be between 14th-18th December. No delivery received. I then received an email on 17th December to apologise for delay but that my gift would be with me guaranteed delivery by 23rd December. Once again, I appreciate this busy time of year and gave you the benefit of the doubt to deliver my gift before Christmas. It is now Christmas eve and I have no gift for my fiance this Christmas.
Can I please request a full refund.
More Savvibuy Complaints & Reviews
- Savvibuy - Scam 
- Savvibuy - Took my money but did not and haven't delivered my order 
- Savvibuy - Hatchimal
- Savvibuy - Lack of delivery, no customer service...
- Savvibuy - No refund forthcoming after order cancelled
- Savvibuy - Non delivery
- Savvibuy - Payment and not received
- Savvibuy - Apple ipad 2 £214.65
- Savvibuy - vr headset
- Savvibuy - Ps4 console still hasn't arrived!!!