Savvibuy / No refund forthcoming after order cancelled
I ordered a Christmas present for my daughter on savvi buy on 29th November and was given a delivery date of 8th - 12th of Dec. Product did not arrive by the 12th. After 5 followup emails i was given 100% gaurentee that the product would be delivered by 23rd Dec. I gave them another week to deliver but by the 17th dec I was fearing the worst and I cancelled the order. I got a email stating I would receive a full refund in 3 to 5 working days. As of today 31st Dec I have not received a refund. Company website and email domain not online anymore. No reply from their phone number.
More Savvibuy Complaints & Reviews
- Savvibuy - Scam 
- Savvibuy - Took my money but did not and haven't delivered my order 
- Savvibuy - Hatchimal
- Savvibuy - Lack of delivery, no customer service...
- Savvibuy - Non delivery of christmas present
- Savvibuy - Non delivery
- Savvibuy - Payment and not received
- Savvibuy - Apple ipad 2 £214.65
- Savvibuy - vr headset
- Savvibuy - Ps4 console still hasn't arrived!!!