Savvibuy / Lack of delivery, no customer service...

Rochdale UK, United Kingdom

I placed an order worth over £1000, (Order #SVV22351953 confirmed) and was given a delivery date between 21/23rd December.
Then I received the following...

"Order Delivery Update
We would like to update you on your order's delivery status. Our fulfillment centres have confirmed that they have begun processing your order for delivery.
This means one of the following selected couriers (UPS, UKMail, Royal Mail) will now commence delivery of your order within the next 48 hours.
Your designated courier will update you via SMS on the delivery tracking information and time slot of your delivery on the date below.
The delivery date for your item is: Friday 23rd December 2016.
We thank you for your custom, and furthermore we thank you for your patience during this incredibly busy time of year.
We take this opportunity to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Regards,
Savvi Buy
Customer Relations Team"

Needless to say, it didn't arrived. When I called their helpline, I just got a recorded message promising delivery on Christmas Eve.
Needless to say, that didn't happen. After various requests for further information, finally on 27th I got...

"Your SavviBuy Order
We would like to apologise to any of our customers who did not receive their orders in the delivery timeframes that were allocated.
We have outlined all of the options below that may be applicable to your situation along with recommended steps to claim your refund.
You would like to cancel your order and request a refund
If you would like to cancel your order and request a refund then please follow the steps below:
- E-mail merchant.[protected]@savvibuy.com with your order number and name. Clearly state you would like to cancel your order.
- Contact your bank and request a chargeback.
A chargeback is a request to your bank to reclaim any money you have paid for goods that have not arrived. This request is carried out immediately and your funds will re-appear on your bank statement within 1-24 hours however your bank will confirm the exact timelines. More information on chargebacks can be found here.
You have cancelled your order but are waiting for your refund
If you have already cancelled your order but are awaiting your refund then we advise the fastest way of reclaiming your money is by contacting your bank and requesting a chargeback.
These are currently the fastest methods due to our lack of resources during this period in time.
Once again, we would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for understanding.
Please note: this is an unmanned mailbox, replies to this e-mail will not be seen.
Kind regards,
SavviBuy.com
Customer Relations Team"

Are they trying to tell me they are going bust?

I called their support line again and a message told me that outstanding orders would be delivered by January 6th.

I also called looked at a number of other suppliers selling the same product (Dji Mavic Pro), whose websites were all accepting PRE-ORDERS for the item, which was anticipated to arrive in UK in February.

I then put my order number into SavviBuy's tracker ... it came up with "Australia, Argentina, Trusted Delivery Partner" So it wasn't even in the UK when they accepted my order and took my money! I tried to go online just now to get the exact tracker data, but their site seems to have crashed.

UNBELIEVABLE!

They need to be shut down (after I've got my goods or my money back!)

Da