Savvibuy / Hatchimal
I ordered a hatchimal from this website at the end of November and it promised delivery between 6-12 December. Then when it didn't come they promised delivery by 23rd December! I didn't understand why they took my money from my account before it was out for delivery which is the usual practice. It didn't come and now I can't even get into the website to get a refund. I want my money back. Luckily I had a back up gift and it was for my niece! I feel sorry for parents that didn't have it for their own child. If the website has said they wouldn't have any and gave a refund then there would be no issue from me. All I want is my money returned. Thanks
More Savvibuy Complaints & Reviews
- Savvibuy - Scam 
- Savvibuy - Took my money but did not and haven't delivered my order 
- Savvibuy - Non delivery of christmas present
- Savvibuy - Lack of delivery, no customer service...
- Savvibuy - No refund forthcoming after order cancelled
- Savvibuy - Non delivery
- Savvibuy - Payment and not received
- Savvibuy - Apple ipad 2 £214.65
- Savvibuy - vr headset
- Savvibuy - Ps4 console still hasn't arrived!!!