SavingSmart.com / unathorized charges

United States Review updated:
savingsmart.com takes money from my bank account with no athority to do so.Iv'e tried to cancel,unsubscribe,and I never joined in the first place.please remedy this problem ,ther'e nothing but scam artists,and crooks. thank you, david dunlap@tripledeal@peoplepc.com

More SavingSmart.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sy
  21st of Dec, 2007
This complaint is toward savingsmart.Com. My name is Sylvia Frazier and I have called you at 800-316-8774 and has asked you to stay out of my account before I report you. I have not given you permission to go into my account whenever you want too. Who are you? I don't even know who you are and I will report you if you don't stop going into my account 3 or 4 times a month. STAY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!
Sa
  26th of Jan, 2008
I have called and wrote na letter and I've ask to cancel PLEASE CANCEL THE ACCOUNT ...I HAVE ASKED
Da
  12th of Feb, 2008
I signed up for Privacy Matters 1-2-3 to get a free credit report, then canceled my membership.

What I didn't know was that they also signed me up for one of their "related services" which I knew nothing about, and started charging me $1 a month on my credit card. I guess their idea is that we'll be too lazy to call back for that small amount. I noticed it within a few months but was too lazy to do anything about it for 11 months.

Well I finally got mad enough and called PrivacyMatters at 1-877-993-6264. I got an automated system, but kept pressing 0 (zero) about 4 or 5 times until I got an operator. I asked them about the charges; they said it was another service; but I kept insisting so they canceled it. I also demanded back the $11 they took for the 11 months. They said they would refund it within 2 days. I'll wait and see but I hope this is the end of it.
Da
  12th of Feb, 2008
Just to clarify, the $1 charge on my credit card every month was for Savingsmart. I had to Google it before I found it was related to Privacy Matters 1-2-3.
Ba
  11th of Mar, 2008
I too have been trying to cancel as of yet they have not. I`VE BEEN TRYING FOR OVER A YEAR. WHAT ELSE CAN I DO ???