Savings2go.com / Unauthorized Debit card withdrawal

1 West Babylon, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 631-747-3573

I got my statement in the mail and saw that an unauthorized charge to my account of $14.95 to Savings2go I have never gone on the site and do not know how they got my card information but I am angry. I have to have my credit card company investigate this and get my money back. SCAMMERS I hope they are all arrested.

Ed

Comments

• Ca
      18th of Feb, 2009

I just checked my bank statement and the smae thing happened to me. $14.95 charged to my account from Savings2Go. What is going on? How are they getting away with this?

• Gr
      22nd of Feb, 2009
    Savings2go.com - unauthorized monthlyfee
    savings2go

everymonth this company savings2go.com takes 14.95 off my debit card. dont know who this is and tired of them taking money i didnt authorize. how do i get them to stop

• Ra
      27th of Feb, 2009

This has got to stop why don't our gov. do something about all the scams that are going on

3rd of Mar, 2009

I am also having money taken from my account from savings2go. How can I stop this??????????a

14th of Mar, 2009

I just noticed on my bank statement that this company Savings2Go took $14.95 out of my checking acct., using my debit card and I didn't authorize it. How do I cancel this out???[protected]@peoplepc.com/Sandra L. Pyatt.

• Ge
      15th of Mar, 2009

Do not know how they did this either? Paid once but will challenge with credit card company after calling them if get anyone. Will ask for full refunds and let everyone know if they will work with you or not. Gene H.

• Am
      21st of Mar, 2009

This just happened to me also, I am so pissed off. This is screwed up. Y do people have to screw with others lives?, Its so wrong!!!

26th of Mar, 2009

who are you to sende me membership and i did not agree to any of this.
    So would you please cridet my account and gert out of my life.Youo have charge em tw0 month and i wont my money back.
    Also how mwny times do i have to e-mail you for my money
    Michael A canizaro sr

• Ed
      6th of Apr, 2009

I'm not sure the post I just made came out so going to do it again!

The number 631-747-3573 is NOT SAVINGS2GO. Do not call that number to complain to them for they wont get it. I posted a comment and it showed a spot to sign my phone number in and now it seems to have appeared for all to see ... that is not the company's number it is MY NUMBER a person who was scammed also by Savings2Go. I reported them and want to try and sue them if possible. I am sorry for all of you getting scammed like I was. I am not getting angry calls on my Cellphone from alot of you thinking the number is the company. Its my cellphone.. I'm also and innocent victim of this scamming company so please dont call this number to complain. They are not hearing your complaints I am.. Thank you

Edith

• Ed
      6th of Apr, 2009

I mean I am NOW getting angry calls about them I accidentally wrote not instead of now in my last post sorry all

23rd of Apr, 2009

Why can't ther be something done aboutr this scam.I cjeck mu account the there it was a bill for 15.95 from savings20.com who
    in the hell are these people any way.i also tried many times to get them to credit me my money. I will report this to the BBB>
    i am also gint ti hte bank abnd have thenm block them for n any mor drafts.
    Michael A Canizaro

23rd of Apr, 2009

My Name is michael a canizarop my email is [protected]@yahoo, con
    This is about the fiveth oor more time i hava done this ### for yiou all i wonmt os mu ###ing money backl you have charge me about fie or six times for smoe o do nmot wont and donot ven know whate the ### it ios so Pleas Give me my money
    I will report all this to all that i can
    Michael Canizaro

26th of Apr, 2009

i to am getting money taken off my credit card for this company. i got there 800 # called and told them i wasn't interested in their product and to just give me a refund, we'll see how many times i have to call..they started taking the money after i used my card at a merchant on the internet, so be aware of where you shop on the internet if it began to be withdrawn after a internet purchase.the number is1-800-448-1944 so you can all contact and be persistant on getting your money back

• Ta
      26th of Apr, 2009

For crying out loud! If it's not enough that the economy is having a recession then you have companies and people like this taking money from you without permission. I will do everything in my power to stop these people from going into my account even if the police is involved. T.T.

29th of Apr, 2009

I COMPLEATLY AGREE WITH ALL ON THIS. THE COMPANY SAVINGS2GO IS A RIP OFF. APPERANTLY IF ANYONE HAS BOUGHT ANYTHING ONLINE FROM A TV OFFER WAS AND IS AT RISK. THE COMPANY GETS YOUR INFO FROM THE PURCHASE AND CONTINUES TO CHARGE EVEN IF YOU USE THE BENIFITS OR NOT. I WAS ABLE TO GET THE PHONE NUMBER FOR THEM AND CALLED AND WAS ABLE TO CANCEL THE CHARGES AND GET A REFUND. THE PHONE # IS 1-800-448-1944. I RECOMEND ALL TO CALL AND COMPLAIN.

• Zo
      10th of Jul, 2009

I signed up for Savings to a million moons ago and did the 30 day trial. It's a website where they buy gift cards in bulk and then sell them for a discounted price. Before the 30 day trial was up I called for cacelation. I thought that was it, THE END. But three months ago they started charging me under the name of leisureplus. Now my brother is recieving things from Savings2go.com but this is wierd. I AM SO SOSO TIRED of the money I WORK FOR being stole. We all need to pull together and somehow end this sick company.

• Am
      21st of Jul, 2009
    Savings2go.com - Charges on Credit card
    Savings2go

Called and told them I did not apply for membership...they would not take off or stop the monthly charge on my credit card. I called the credit card company and they are going to report as a Fraud. I also told Savings2go that I was reporting them to...this is fraud.

27th of Aug, 2010

I had purchase a product from a company name colon flow. The next thing i know money was being charge off my credit card i never gave these people authorization to take any money off. So i decided to call the credit card people to find out who was taking money off my credit card and that when they told me it savings 2 go and money edge i don't know if these are the same people but i know i am very very pissed off right now. I work hard 4 my money and i don't think it is right for these bogus company to be stealing money from hard working people. I would like savings 2 go and money edge to credit my money back in my account $29.90 took out of my account on 8/23/2010

• Ms
      22nd of Apr, 2011

I got my bank statement and was charged $12.95 to savings2go.I dont know how they even got my account #, but I am pissed too.I never gave anyone authority to use my account.This wont happen again, I assure you.I would also like these ### to put my money right back where they got it from.From reading other posts, the only thing Ive ordered was Kymaro, and if they're in this, I will tell everyone I know NOT to order their products.

• Ms
      8th of Sep, 2011

I have order books from amazon, went on det site and order different things, and perfume from Kymaro . sometime I go on Bill matrics and pay bills but some of those sites ask for different infomatin that I believe to be the real bill matric site. So b very careful the internet is a big place to explore. I just found savings2go on my statement so let me get my coffee and get Prayd up because i will be talkng a mile a minute to banks switching and changing info keep cming wit the emails it may help us figure out what we knw other MFa N Charge its not caring because it hasnt happened to them. YETTT