Savings2Go / fraudulent charge to my credit card

Plano, TX, United States Review updated:

I found an unauthorized charge on my credit card from this company. Literature online states that many people are finding these unauthorized charges on their credit cards for small amounts. I am going to call my credit card company and deny this charge.
Pe

Comments

Su
  26th of Nov, 2008
I discovered a charge on my bank account from your company. The major problem is I never signed up for or with your company. I would greatly appreicate it if you would cancel this so-called membership to whatever and reimburse my account.

I hope by typing the code I'm not signing up for something else.
To
  14th of Feb, 2009
As with the many other complaints I see listed here, this company Savings2Go has charged my credit card for the amout of $14.95. I have no idea how they got my credit card information and how they got authorization to charge me this amount.

I received their information in the mail and logged on to their website to see what the company offered. I immediately saw that there was nothing that they offered in which I had any interest, so I logged off the website and threw away their information. Now, I am being charged by them?!?!

This is AMAZING to me! How do they even get your credit card information? PLEASE HELP PUT THIS COMPANY TO A STOP!!!

Thank You.
Ci
  17th of Feb, 2009
I too am being victimized by Savings2Go, I just checked my bank account and they took $14.95 out of my checking account for reasons I have NO idea.I didn't even know I was a member! I sent back the Smooth Away kits because they are a fraud and DO NOT work like claimed in the commercials and other ads. I have not recieved any refund of $60 and Savings2Go is ripping me off. They must be exposed and put out of business ASAP.
St
  11th of Mar, 2009
I too found that i was charged $39.99. I have no idea how they charged me for whatever service it is that they offer. I know i didn't order. this place needs to be prosecuted.
Lm
  17th of Jun, 2009
I ALSO GOT RIPPED OFF! $14.95 FOR 3 MONTHS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF THEM WITH THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED IN THE STATEMENT BUT IT SEEMED TO BE A DUMMY NUMBER...NO ONE EVER ANSWERS! WHAT'S SO SAD ABOUT IT IS
THE BANK CANNOT EVEN DO ANYTHING BUT TO CANCEL THE CARD TO BLOCK THE CHARGES...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE AUTHORIZED CHARGES??? WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH CALLING MY CREDITORS TO CHANGE THE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION...WHY CAN'T THE BANK DISAPPROVED THE CHARGES WHEN I'M ALREADY ASKING THEM TO!
I HOPE WE CAN STOP THIS AND PUT WHOEVER THIS PEOPLE ARE
IN JAIL!!!FOREVER!!!
Wa
  27th of Jul, 2009
These people are rip off artist. I'm going to have to take legal action against them.
They've been charging my account for some time now and the supervisor MARY
was totally useless. I too will take legal action right away and perhaps the state of Texas
will consider shutting down these crooks.