Savings2Go / Unauthorized charge to my visa card

United States, Illinois, Huntley Review updated:
10770 Great Plaines Dr
Phone: 847-659-1909
I did not bother to response when this company, Savings2Go sent me a membership card bearing my name Ernesto Laput with the # [protected]. Now I found it on my VISA account that they charged me an amount of 14.95 dated 02/10/09.
Please stop this scam and restore this amount to mt account. I did not ever solicit to be a member. Thank you and Good day !

Ernesto B. Laput
10770 Great Plaines Drive
Huntley, IL 60142

A  25th of Feb, 2009 by
the same thing happen to me . I tryed calling the # is always busy .
I did not order anything and wish you would cancel whatever you think I ordered and credit my account with the refond
To Whom It May Concern:
I feel this is a major scam, I Membership effective date in the mail for February 14, 2009. Other than I think these scams are quite sad, it is a scam. This causes a lot of difficulty for the general public, like they do not already have enough.

I absolutley refuse to pay $14.95 per month for nothing, besides like so many people I recently lost my job. Also, I have been ripped off once by Stongebride Benefit Services which failed to a major, legitt insurance claim. I intend to type a letter canceling this program which is my right, Also, I will call Monday and the situation better be rectified.

Catheine Miele
To Whom It May Concern:

I without a doubt feel this is a major scam, I received in the mail an effective date for February 14, 2009. This is a sad way to make money for those repesenitives. This sort of stuff as caused quite a bit of difficulty for the people affected. In my opinion people have already been through to much lately.

There is no way I will pay $14.95 per month, especially when I just lost my job. Also, I was ripped off once by Stone bridge Insurance, so I definitely want nothing to do with them. I fully intend to type a letter, including calling back Monday in order to get this situation rectified.

Catherine E. Miele
N  28th of Feb, 2009 by
My comment is listed above and I have better things to do than go through this ###!
N  13th of Apr, 2009 by
I had the same thing happen to me. However, I called 800-448-1944 at about 7:45 pm eastern time and was able to speak to a customer service representative. He told me that we must have ordered something on the internet and one of the conditions of the purchase was membership in a discount club. I told him that we don't order anything on the internet and that I wanted the two charges of $14.95 each removed from my bill. Although he said they do not have confirmation numbers, he did give me his name and employee number and told me the charges would be removed in the next 3-5 buisness days. Of course that remains to be seen but I encourage you to call the company again and see if you get some results.