SavingLots.com / Liars

I placed an order using a government $40.00 TV Converter coupon as part payment. Unknown to me: Rite Aid had stolen the value of the Coupon without me buying anything from Rite Aid. When I found out; I got the forty dollars from Rite Aid and offered to complete the sale with the forty dollars I got from Rite Aid and SavingLots.com refused saying I was trying to scam them for 40 bucks which is a totally false pretence by SavingLots.com. SavingLots.com are liars and not to be trusted to do business with.

Pa

Comments

• Sh
      28th of Mar, 2007
    SavingLots.com - Buyer beware! No product, no refund!

• Li
      14th of Mar, 2009

How can Rite Aid steal the value of the coupon without you using it????

• Dr
      25th of Aug, 2012

"Savinglots.com - ordered unit from them on March 10th - requested tracking - no tracking number given to date - March 14th they took the money on my credit card - they will not answer any email - I tried calling and they put you on hold forever. DON'T BUY FROM THESE GUYS if you expect good service!! Its the 22d of March and I still can't get any service at all from them. I have requested my money refunded and you guessed it! No action."

They get away with tis because they know that most people, and you appear to be one of them, aren't aware that they can file a CHARGE-BACK with their credit/debit card issuer, and the charge will be reversed (and Savinglot's bank account will be debited for that amount by their credit card processor).