savingace / FRAUD/TRAVELOCITY

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Do not use TRAVELOCITY. This website, which I have used for years, allows a scam company called SAVINGACE to rip off its travel customers. I was totally unaware of some 'membership' I apparently signed up to. I NEVER signed up to any membership which is supposed to help you save money on your next travel purchase online. WHY would anyone pay a monthly fee of $20 to then save $20 on the next ticket or hotel booked on Travelocity. Both these companies are making fraudulent charges without authorization. Unfortunately I loose out big time as this has been happening since Nov 09 without my consent. But fortunately Travelocity will also loose out as a result of pissing off loyal customers.

Comments

• Me
      14th of Jun, 2009
    Morrison
    Illinois
    ffemt45@hotmail.com

Just noticed that I have an unauthorized charge on my credit card from savingsace. Of couse I called today(Sunday) and they are not available. I also believe that Reunion.com gave them my credit card or Classmates.com. I don't want this company doing anything ar charging me for anything.

• Ti
      27th of Jul, 2009
    Tina R
    Georgia

If you have a problem with rip offs from this coompany Call 1-888-593-5216.Thats how I got mine straight They claim to be part of some company named MyLife.com I had to get ugly but I did get a refund give it a try it may be worth it. They are also using another name Homesavingsmall but it is the same people beware.

10th of Sep, 2009
    Painted Post
    New York

my credit card was charged, called the number on my statement and got thier email address, when I checked it out it wasn't anything I ordered. They had my mailing address wrong on my account info.

23rd of Oct, 2009
    Matthews
    North Carolina
    Phone: 704 281 5461

Noticed unautorized charges on my Visa in the amount of 24.99 for "discount shoping program", contacted the merchand by phone, refund is on the way. I have na idea how they got my credit card number.

27th of Feb, 2010
    SavingAce
    Rhode Island

SavingAce.com has billed me 5 times on my credit card for charges at $19.95 per month. We did not receive any services from them. They indicated I signed up for this through Vitacost.com and I never did. Please warn other consumers of the scam.

• Ro
      6th of Mar, 2011
    107 n.olive
    Kingsville
    Missouri

savingsace keeps showing up on my credit card bill and i dont know what savingsace is and did not authorized payment to it.

• Bu
      6th of Mar, 2011
    18 water st
    Lancaster
    New Hampshire
    Phone: 603-7885541

i went to look at my checking account and saw an unauthorized withdrawl on my account for 19.95 and do not know what this is for and i did not authorize this and i would like a refund now

• Ro
      31st of Mar, 2011
    savingace - fraudelant withdrawls from bank accounts
    savingsace
    Tennessee

saving ace has been fradulant deducting 19.95 from my bank account since november2010, i joined my life.com and ace savings started deducting 19.95 monthly i have read so many complaints about this fraud why havent better bussines bereau are federal trade commission done something about this. takeing hard working citizens money fradulantly.

• Do
      11th of May, 2011
    savingace - GOT TAKEN
    PYRAMID COLLECTION

PYRAMID COLLECTIONS IS ANOTHER CO. WORKING WITH SAVINGACE!
    I PLACED AN ORDER FOR CLOTHES ONLINE WITH PYRAMID AND WAS OFFERED A $20 REBATE. I CHECKED THE BOX AND UNFORTUNEYLY IT WAS NOT A REBATE THRU THE CO. I WAS VISITING AND ORDERING FROM...BUT...FROM SAVINGACE! I DIDNT KNOW THAT UNTIL I GOT MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. SINCE I DIDNT READ THE FINE PRINT I AM RESPONSIBLE. ALTHO I DID ### AT PYRAMID, RETURNED ALL THE CLOTHES I ORDERED AND REFUSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN. DAMN THAT SAVINACE.

• Sh
      7th of Jul, 2011
    New York

Looked at credit card statement and i noticed a charge on my credit card for a couple of months, they had charged me over $ 600.00 for this membership? I called them and asked who they were never heard of them, they said i signed up in 2009 with vitacost, i haven't used a credit card with them in years. they said they would cancel membership and give me back 2mths, big deal! This company is in the process of being sold, they should me fully investigated by the government!!! The victims of this company need HELP getting their money back.

• Sh
      7th of Jul, 2011

they said i signed up with vitacost too, never did