SaveOnMyAlarm / They saved my life

Save On My Alarm ( SaveOnMyAlarm ) saved my life! I signed up for SaveOnMyAlarm in early 2006 and at the end of my 2 year subscription it automatically renewed month by month and sent me a bill by email. I had intended to cancel the service after two years because I felt I did not need it anymore but since I changed my email address, I did not get the monthly invoices. But if I had received them, (It was my fault for not providing SaveOnMyAlarm with a new email address.) I most likely would have cancelled. THANK GOD I DIDN'T. As it was, the service continued for several months and last week, I was awoken at 4am by fire truck sirens coming into my driveway. Apparently my fire alarm was triggered by a fire in my basement, but the fire siren failed to sound off. (Alarm was not installed by SaveOnMyAlarm, they just monitored it for me.) The only thing that worked was the monitoring into the SaveOnMyAlarm monitoring center. They received the alarm and had the fire department on the way in seconds. I truly believe that saved my life, and Zipper, my Dog.

Now I understand why SaveOnMyAlarm does not end your service at the end of the term without you asking for them to do so. If they did, we most likely would be dead.

Comments

• Fe
      20th of Dec, 2008
    SaveOnMyAlarm - scam
    saveonmyalarm

These people are out to scam you from the start. From the CEO down, they are involve in this scam. They have this down to a science. You can not order this over the phone reason being: they want you to check terms and condition which they say "We have none, it is pre-paid service", but it is a well taught out scam. just type in saveonmyalarmcomplaints and you will see all the complaints on this deceptive company or goto BBB and see all the numorous complaints.

The coupon is a fraud. They will get you to pay for service for almost 4 years and it wont be for $5.95. The $5.95 is to lure you into their trap. These con artist will keep charging your credit card for things they sent you that you did not ordered and things you never received.

when you try to cancel they will try to use terms and condtions, which the friendly sales associate will tell you they dont have, but these people are professional swindlers they use complicated words hide how much everything cost or how they are going to use their deceptive practest steal you hard earned money.

They do business under a lot of names. When one business fails they switch there name. Don't even bother trying to state your issues to them, because these are well trained swindlers. there is so much more but you should read other peoples complaints. We, all can not be wrong

• Rj
      12th of May, 2009
    SaveOnMyAlarm - Purchased items charged again
    saveonmyalarm
    Alabaster
    Alabama
    saveonmyalarm.com

Saveonmyalarm was a good decision. I was worried that they had a lot of complaints but found them to be very fast and cost efficent. I think they are a great otion to other companies. Thank you saveonmyalarm.

• Rj
      12th of May, 2009

You even say that they want you to read the terms and conditions, yet you admit you didn't. YOU are the idiot. READ next time.

• Ha
      23rd of Jul, 2009
    SaveOnMyAlarm - Scam charges
    SaveOnMyAlarm

Saveonmyalarm.com tricks visitors to their site into believing that they are signing up for alarm monitoring at $5.95 when if fact the rate will go up to $19.95 per month if you check "prepay three months". If you check that box you are NOT just prepaying 3 months at $5.95, you are signing a two year contract that they will not release you from. They will threaten to damage your credit if you complain and ask to be released. Avoid American Digital and Saveonmyalarm.com.

• Rg
      1st of Aug, 2009

You are not a real customer. Your ip address is the same as the company that is receiving the complaints! You should be ashamed to make false statements and pretend to be a customer!

• Le
      2nd of Sep, 2010
    SaveOnMyAlarm - Purchased items charged again
    SaveOnMyAlarm

I purchased equipments from them and subscribed one year service with them in January 2008. When my service ended in January 2009, they wanted me to return the purchased equipments and emailed me a bill with charges for unreturned equipments for over $800. From their website and the receipt I received, they did not say the equipments were leased. (I paid GE 24 Basic system for $199.95, 4 door sensors for $89.95, interior motion for $69.95, 2 key fob for $59.90, etc). Since I purchased these equipments, of course I don't want to return them. They keep sending me bills and said according to Terms & Conditions, I should return all equipment to them and they never sell equipments but only lease them. I checked Terms & Conditions, which has 53 items and the document does not say all equipments are leased. (They may have changed Terms to include this one). They are now threatening to sue me in court.

There were also hidden charges for the services I never requested (one of them was auto test signal sent from the system to the service center and monthly fee was about $5). They charged cancelation fee although I only purchased one year service. All charges went directly to my credit card. I called my credit card company to reject all these charges.