SaveologyTech / Still waiting for rebate

1 Review updated:

I ordered Internet services through Comcast and was introduced to saveologytech as a way to get my modem and router for free through a rebate. I sent in the rebate in early July, 2012. The rebate was accepted on July 22. I inquired after 14 weeks as to where it was and was told it could take 16 to 18 weeks. At 16 weeks I was told to wait for 18 weeks. At 18 weeks I was told that Hurricane Sandy had slowed processing and to wait for another couple of weeks as they were currently processing June 2012. After 25 weeks I was told my rebate had now progressed to the rebate processing department and that I should expect the rebate within a week. After 2 weeks, I was told, it could be another 2 weeks. I will call again tomorrow Feb 5, 2013, as I still have nothing. It has been 28 weeks so far. This appears to be a complete scam.

Ki
Feb 06, 2013

More SaveologyTech Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Apr 15, 2013

I mailed in my rebate on 9/19/2012 and was promised a rebate 10 - 16 weeks after it was processed. It has now been close to 31 weeks since my mail in date. I called them two or three times. The first time some guy who could barely speak English told me that their system was down and it could take another ten weeks. I called five weeks later and some woman told me I should be getting it in three weeks. The products have been horrible. My Internet drops like crazy between the poor pos product the sold me and Comcast's lousy service.