Savemart Victory Lane Collect & Win Game / No button to push for &Game&

I have all these game coupon's and it says go to Savemart.com and push on Game and there is no such button to push. All I have when I went to the store is the paper game board. The Game Button, which you would enter the serial number from the game piece coupon... CAN'T BE DONE, BECAUSE THERE IS NO BLASTED 'GAME BUTTON'.

FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD!!!

Thank you, D. Bradford.

Comments

24th of May, 2007

I have had the same problems. You can't print the coupons that you are supposed to have won. I also feel that this is a fraud. It is very difficult to find the right spot to open in your site...

• Ki
      27th of May, 2007

I, too, have had the same results with the game coupon for Save Mart. Please let us consumers know where this is and stop the fraud. Buyer beware-- shop at another locally and privately owned store.

• El
      29th of May, 2007

Hi - I called the Bullard/West store and a most helpful woman walked me through the answers to "where is the Game Button" and for the life of me and the helpful Save Mart employee at Bullard/West store, we could not get the "game button" to appear. I removed my pop-up blocker, etc.

What's the deal? I've got about 2000 coupons to check on-line but seem to be denied access to check them.

Thanks for your speedy response.

Ellen Lindgren
    Fresno, CA

30th of May, 2007

I understand that cars, cruises, grills and motorcycles have been given away already! HOW??? The game isn't even over! I'm still collecting and sending in my game pieces for the vehicles and the cruise. What is going on?

• Sl
      4th of Jun, 2007

They are free, don't accept the "FREE" Pieces if it stresses you out, 2ND, Read the instructions in it's entirety, (If you can't read it, don't complain) then maybe, you can understand how people are winning prizes. 3rd, for the people who say it is a scam, use your brain. They only give away a certain amount of prizes, not everyone is going to win, if they made the winning pieces so easy to get, everyone would win. It's a game and it is free, what more do you want? People who complain before using there brain and greedy people are two of my pet peeves. And this game has brought out both, do you write to the Ca. lottery when you don't win and complain? Get a life, There is more to life than gambling!

• Sl
      4th of Jun, 2007

And one more thing, Maybe it is your computers fault or yours that you can't get to the website to check your tickets, I have had no problems, the website exist.

• Ss
      5th of Jun, 2007

You need to have flash player installed on your computer, and if you have a slow computer it takes a while! Its not savemarts fault its yours, I have had no problems and I know of one lady that won 100.00 from the website! Its a freaking game, not everyone is going to win!

11th of Jun, 2007

Why is the above an invalid number???

• Tf
      11th of Jun, 2007

I just came from that site and it works fine. It's probably either your computer is too old and slow or you don't have the right flash software to display the site. People should investigate this stuff before going straight to the "fraud" card.

• Ju
      12th of Jun, 2007

Where is the game button?

21st of Jun, 2007

I strongly disagree about the website... It really works... Because i just won some money from chuckchansi casino and i just won a cruise, a grill and also some items from savemart store in fresno. This is really cool... Cant beat free stuff right??? Good luck to everyone else!!!

21st of Jun, 2007

[censored] SAVEMART!

• Ha
      13th of Apr, 2011

No button is right, and if I find out all the prizes have already been given away already, as they say in Mexico, "adios amigois"! Time to lawyer up. By the way, do you know what they call a lawyer with cement up to his neck? Not enough cement? Yuk, Yuk, Yuk.

• Bd
      16th of Apr, 2011

I can't find any botton, I have looked and looked ! Bev L.

• Nd
      19th of Apr, 2011

I currently play this game. For those who can't find the button to play the game, you have to click on the odometer and then sign-up. For those saying that they cannot print the coupon page, if you get an instant winner, scroll down to click print. I had no problems at all playing this game.

• Ba
      19th of Apr, 2011

so i entered my code and won free tickets but dont have a printer so figured i could enter it again later from another computer to print it but now it says i already entered that code and i want my tickets! lol help me out!! someone! anyone? :0(

• Sh
      21st of Apr, 2011

I have several game pieces an cant find the Game Logo. Where is it

• Sh
      21st of Apr, 2011

where is the game logo on the internet site to check the numbers that I have that seem to be useless to me right now. Where is the game logo

• Br
      7th of May, 2011

I have Nascar membership tickets.

• Ic
      13th of May, 2011

For those of you who can't seem to find the game button I suggest you visit your optometrist in the near future. I don't know if you lack the ability to read or if you want everything shown to you like a children's book with pop up pictures and short sentences; perhaps it's both. I recently heard about this game and thought I'd check out the online portion of it and when I went to the Save Mart website I found a GIANT picture of a Race Car with the giant "PLAY NOW" button. If you missed it you can find it by going to www.savemart.com and look for the picture that covers HALF THE PAGE. Lawyer up? Because you're too dumb or blind to see whats right in front of you? If you can't even find a picture that is takes up half a whole page, I doubt you'd be able to even find a lawyers number. If for some strange reason you were to find a lawyer's number and called it, I can almost picture one of you making another post on here complaining that the recording to get to a lawyer is too complicated. It's people like some of you that make me lose faith in humanity. Also, if you are THINKING about not shopping at a save mart just because you can't understand a game that my 2 year old does then please...just stop.. I'm sure you'll be able to find all that you need at Wal-Mart.