SaveInKart / They haven't paid for the return postage, but the cardigan was full of holes

My husband ordered cardigan and suit from the company www.saveinkart.com. He got the cardigan only and it was full of holes. We looked at this cardigan in surprise and decided to ask the seller to change it. We took pictures and asked the seller to change the cardigan. He agreed and after that he promised to pay for the return postage, but we still haven’t received any instructions. They have serious problems with the services and problem solving.

Ma
Jun 19, 2015

Comments

• Te
      22nd of Jul, 2015

Dear Customer,

We Apologies For the Inconvenience cause to you while shopping with us.

In reference of your above feedback, we would like to inform you In case you have any issue related to your order, products or services please contact to our customer helpline no. +91-9971-825-282 for the resolution of your issue.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this regards.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team Save In Kart
    +91-9971-825-282

• Ed
      28th of Aug, 2015

Guys, be careful and don’t rely on or trust the company www.saveinkart.com. I have invested and thought that I would get sufficient sum back, but the company asked to invest more and more. The sums became larger and larger, and I stopped after the second sum. I didn’t want to waste money and it was bad idea to invest in some dubious company.

• Wa
      16th of Mar, 2016

I have ordered a mobile phone from saveinkart. com but the product I received was shocking. It was optima pair watch, 20 cent fake diamonds & shoes.I have paid an amount of Rs 10000 online for the mobile phone.The company told me that we will refund your money but they have keep all their contact numbers switched off.I tried to contact them several times but all in vain.