saveclub / 34.95 month?

United States, Louisiana, Haughton Review updated:
1117 oliver rd
I did not know that this charge was going to be every month.I want this stopped. I am single and have a daughter and 2 grandbabies to think about. If i had known that this was every month and not just a one time charge- I wouldn't have done this.I received the grant dvd in the mail and i will send it back to you but-I can't and won't pay you 34.95 a month for this dvd on how to get government grants.

N  22nd of Mar, 2009 by
not only do we have political mistakes in those whom we elect, pay all the one's that retire-thheir retirement, and have blind faith that we elect the one who is for the working man but, now we are tricked into paying for a dvd that explains how to get the grant money that we pay them to keep from us. I don't think that this country has been treated right at all. Someone is alway's trying to trick someone.What ever happened to honesty and Jesus, God and Country?
N  24th of May, 2010 by
I did not give any one the o.k. to put any charge on my acct. Now, I'm over drawn!!!
N  11th of May, 2015 by

saveclub - access to my account

I have had money taken from my account and wish to clear this up this is the second time they withdraw money i haven't traveled to Florida in a year nor have I given permission for this transaction. I will be contacting my bank to get all my accounts changed asap this company or whatever it is is are thieves