Save643.com / Charge my account without authorization

I noticed a charge from save643.com drafted out of my account, this will be put on alert to my bank. I am very angry and cannot understand how they did this, when I tried to contact them, their number has been disconnected how convenient, everyone needs to be aware! I don’t know anything about the company, have NEVER talked to anyone, they show health care, prescription, eyeglass, etc. discounts on their webpage, which I only found AFTER seeing the bank charge. These people need to be investigated, I don’t know what else to do.

Va

More Save643.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• We
      30th of Oct, 2008

I also noticed i was getting charged every month for a service i had never heard of. I have cancelled my card but i am in the process of getting someone to call me back for all my credits. My bank will prosicute and are willing to help me. But i call everyday and i am told a case manager will get with me noone has. I want a way to find out how they got my information and why cant i talk to anyone to help mewith this frustrating sitiuation. I am going to take my own charges out against this company.

20th of Nov, 2008

Unauthorized charges on Credit Card

• Rs
      14th of Jun, 2009

i have attempted cancelling all services with your company for months.
    PLEASE CANCEL ALL SERVICES AND MEMBERSHIPS ASAP. ROY JOHNSON 6-134-09

• Ve
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Save643.com - misleading information about membership- DO NOT USE COMPANY!!!
    save643.com

I came to this company for prescription help. A couple of weeks later, my husband went on medicaid and I could get my medications for free so I didn't need their service. On the website, it only states that it is a 30 day trial for 19.95 and you can cancel you membership anytime with "nothing to lose." However, they do not tell you until after you want a refund that a processing fee of 19.95 will be charged to your credit card that is nonrefundable. I assumed the 19.95 was the membership fee, but I was charged twice for this fee on the same day. I called to cancel my membership and get the payment refunded. I let the customer service rep on the phone know I was charged twice, and she told me that both charges would be refunded. They refunded only one charge for 19.95 so I called the customer service phone # on the save643.com website again. They are now saying that it was a processing fee for 19.95 that I was charged for and not the membership fee. I was told that I shouldn't have been charged twice for the processing fee so one charge was refunded and the other is nonrefundable. No where on the website does it discuss a processing fee for 19.95 only a 30 trial membership for 19.95 and starting the second month the payment is 20.95. This place is misleading and I suggest that you avoid them like the plague. Their slogan of "nothing to lose...great benefits to gain" is a bunch of bull because I lost $20 and received no benefits of the service!!! Big SCAM!!! AVOID!!!