SAVE MY HOMECRAP FOR SERVICE AND NO REFUND

M Review updated:

This company sucks!! They are complete and absolute liars. They will tell you what ever they need to to get your money. I was working with this company for 8 months and never got anywhere so I asked for my money back. I paid them $2000 and had to call them every single day sometime 2-3 times a day for about 4 months before I even started to get close to getting my money back. I did get $1500 dollars back but am still trying to get the rest of my money. I have been trying to get my $500 for the last 4 months of so and now I can not get in touch with anyone who works for this company. Viraj Bhalla is the president of this company and I talked to him several times and he always tells me he will get it settled and give me a call the next day. So far to date Viraj Bhalla has never called me! He is a complete liar and he has trained ALL of his employees to be the same way. The second man in charge is Chris (dont know last name) and he told me over and over that I was going to get a complete refund and he has also told me that he would get things resolved and get me my money. Chris is a complete liar and this entire company should be investigated and closed due to the ignorance that runs crazy thru out this company. It is a shame that companies like this one have to take advantage of people who are losing thier homes to get ahead. The management of this company should dragged into the street and shot or at least stoned by all the people they have scammed.

Jul 24, 2009

I am experiencing the same issues with Save my home today as well.
    They Grab your money and ask you to fill out the financial agreement and then they ask for half of what my bank needed for documantations.
    They faq over 6 peices of paperwork and then sat on them for a month and called my back twice for an update.
    My bank told them what documents they were missing but save my home today, Like the today added any urgency in the work ethics. After waiting 4 months I got tired and asked for a refund. They are trying to tell me to be paitent and that our common goal is to get this loan modification through to the end. But yet they still do nothing to get it going.
    Waited onother month and now it has been a total of 6 and a half months without a call or concern about my refund.
    They have also sold my information to several other home loan modification scam artist out there that call me daily even though I am on a no call list.
    I called the attorney general and they will be dealing with them now.
    It is sad that there are people out there stealing peoples money durring these hard times.

• G
      Aug 07, 2009

Chad Buchanan [protected] is the owner of Save My Home USA. They are under investigation with the MI Attorney General and have 4 counts of fraud against them for deceiving consumers.

Save My Home USA of Madison Heights
    o Four counts of violating the CSA (Credit Services Act) (43rd District Court, Oakland County)
    o Charged victims between $595 and $2, 000 before completion of services and advised consumers not to communicate with their mortgage company.

File a complaint online with the MI Attorney General and you will get your money back.

Aug 20, 2009

I have worked with Save My Home and I have had no such problems. However, there is a lot of fraud going on in the loan modification business these days. It is unfortunate that they are all taking a bad wrap for it. I have worked with Chris Fasullo and Viraj Bhalla and they completed my modification professionally and as promised. Yes, I wish it could have been done sooner, but in this economy I think it makes sense that it took so long. If you are getting impatient, I would call in and they will tell you what's going on with your file.

Sep 19, 2009

Chris Fasullo is a complete incompetent and stupid man!!! He promised me that he would personally take care of my modification when I met him in person at SAVEMYHOME's office. He promised me that he would be able to get me a refund as well. He is such a crook and a liar because when I called my bank, they told me they never heard of a Chris Fasullo. I actually trusted him after being dragged down their scam plots!! I also found out that he was a so called "BRANCH MANAGER" & "VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES". Please stay away from Chris Fasullo and anyone who has anything to do with SAVEMYHOME. Don't worry Mr. Vice President of sales, I already reported you to the Attorney General of New York and also hired a Private Investigator to seek the whereabouts of Mr. Chris Fasullo. PEOPLE DONT STAND DOWN FROM PEOPLE LIKE THIS !!! MR. VICE PRESIDENT I WILL FIND YOU AND EXPLOIT YOU!!!

• C
      Sep 23, 2009

I agree stay far away from Save My Home. I was contacted over the phone when they promised to deliver my modifiation and lower my payments. THere is also another company Ameritax that works with them. I paid my money and when I went there after 3 months of nothing from my bank, a representative from Ameritax was there to see me and lied to me and told me that my modification was being worked on. Now 7 months later I had to hire an attorney to try and get me out of the mess that I am in because I was told to not pay my mortgage!!

PLease stay far away from SAve My Home and whatever other companies they deal with. I called everyday with never a call back or anything. Is there anything I can do to get my money back??

• C
      Sep 28, 2009

Dear JohnTJak,

I have not been with Save My Home in nearly 4 MONTHS, my last day was May 31st in which I resigned from the company. I was merely a customer service representative that was responsible for working with the clients. I was a point of contact for you to give you updates on your files. I was neither a sales person, nor was I president, an owner or an attorney for the company.

How ever you made your payment to the company, it was not made to me, so it was not me who 'scammed' you. As I said I was merely a point of contact there to update you on your file.

You asked why the bank has never heard of me? The reason the bank doesn't have my name on file, is because that was not my job. That was the job of the processors that Save My Home employed.

So I ask that you not hold your hatred for Save My Home and its faulty business ways against me.

Oct 05, 2009

All I can say is "OH MY GOD"... I got involved with Save My Home in the end of January 2009, I paid them almost $ 4000 to get my loan modified and I got nothing.
    After 3 months of calling and getting the run around I decided to go to the office in Garden City, that's when I found out they had moved and didn't tell anyone about it. After doing a few research I found out they had moved to Westbuy. I went there and spoke to Viraj Bhalla asking him for my refund, he told me not too worry that my modification was almost done but I still asked for my refund and he said he'll call me first thing in the morning. I waited and waited and never got a call back so I went back. My biggest shock of all was to find the place empty and a big note on the door stating "All Save My Home customers will be prosecuted if caught trespassing". So when I spoke to the landlord, he told me he had to kick them out because they owed him 4 months rent and people kept coming to the office making a scene to the point the police had to intervene. When I called my bank in September they told me that Save My Home had recently sent the papers in june 2009 and they needed more information from Save My Home but they were unable to reach them. So now I'm going crazy because save My home had told me not to pay my mortgage and now the bank sent me a foreclosure notice. It's been 9 months and I've got nothing, nothing. Viraj Bhalla is no where to be found and all their contact numbers are disconnected. I need to know who to contact because I have to get my money back and these greedy MF have to go to jail for stealing from people...

• E
    Farmington
    Michigan
    Phone: [protected]
    e-shred.net

We have done shredding service with this company and they have yet to pay past due invoices. They closed one of their offices and did not contact our office and we still have containers at the location to be removed. There is no valid phone number or email for this company to schedule removing the container or to discuss the unpaid invoices owed to us.

• D
      Feb 25, 2010

I did my homeowrk on this fool. I found the owner of Save My Home. I know where he works now. He works as a loan mod specialist. I know where that fat ### William Soto too man. He in Forest Hills at some new loan mod fofcei too. His cell phone number is [protected]. He the original ### that called my house. I'm calling the police on these fools! They been trying to hide for maad long! That cat Viraj Bhalla workin at some place called Express Home Solutions in Garden City, NY. It's 595 stewart ave, garden city, ny. Look for some Express Loan Mod place. I been trackin this ### for maad long. He took 6, 000 from me in 3 checks. I went to that old garden city office and they disappeared over night. Him and his fat girflfriend Huma Halimi are scam artists.

The number to Express Home Solutions is [protected]. Some cat named Kenny and his partner David run that place. Maaaad scoopy sounding ###s on the phone. I hope all these ###s go to hell for stealing fom peeps in a bad situation! How you gonna take a ###'s money when he in foreclosure?!?!?!? Grimey ### pieces of trash!

Express Home Solutions is [protected] stewart ave, garden city, ny

I'm calling the authorities on all this fuxors! I had the money to pay my mortgage and that ### Vraj told me not to. Now I'm deeper in debt and now I have to sell my house. Another ### named Chris Fasullo be hidin too. I know where he work and live too now. I'm calling th epolice on that ### too! He lied his ### off to me saying my refund check is in the mail and sorts of ###! I ACTUALLY GOT AN EMPTY ENVELOPE FROM THESE MF's! All of yall should Google VIRAJ BHALLA and you'll see he works at that express lon mod place now. I hate all loan mod people now!!!

Deeshawn M.

Mar 06, 2010

Save my home usa are the bggest jerks in the world

Mar 06, 2010

because they are ### holes

Mar 12, 2010

So how do you explain this Chris

RE: Special Alert - Selig Law Group et al.
    Dear Associates:
    Effective immediately, all issuing offices are instructed not to accept any orders or close any transactions involving the following individuals, entities or properties without the written approval of a Stewart Legal Services representative:
    The Selig Law Group, P.C.
    Selig Law Group
    Save My Home
    Krista Selig
    Chris Fasullo
    William Soto
    Cheryl Johnson
    If you have any pending transactions involving any of these individuals, entities or properties, or if you have recently closed any transactions involving them, please contact the following Stewart Legal Services representative:
    Look it up
    Keep up the good work deeshawnm, I have been waiting for 231 days to see these ### scammers get what they deserve.

Mar 12, 2010

Chris I remember when you addressed yourself as branch manager when speaking with me and you were the one whom Tony Cano said had to run my credit card for $1, 500.
    How can you actually come on to a complaint board and try and defend yourself.
    There are people on here whom hate your guts, are you that arrogant?
    Here is a little reminder of who you really are.

• P
      Apr 08, 2010

This company took me on a ride for $2500.00 and still have not helped me. Before I paid the ### the total sum, they would call me everyday. After the payment was made in full, they disappeared. I will be callinig the Attorney General in New York because its been over a year now and still no loan modification. I will be requesting a full refund. They SUCK, taking money for services they know they can't deliver. Helpless people like myself don't know where to turn for help but now I have found their address and will be pursuing legal actions against them for my $2500.00. A group of losers and ###.

• D
      Apr 09, 2010

I feel we have anough complaints about this company to do a class action lawsuit. I am no lawyer but these people need to be tyaken care of by the law. I thought when I first put my comment on here that the BBB would do something but i guess they cant or are not willing to, either way something needs to be done to these people or they will just keep doing the samething over and over again

• K
      Nov 16, 2011

The bosses and branch managers are all liars and con artists. The associates are just puppets who have no clue about what is going on!! I have been tracking these people down for a while. It seems as though they change their identity ever so often! They are now known as MORTGAGE DIRECT. They have a website MORTGAGEDIRECTNYS.COM. I filled out an inquiry and was able to get their number. It is [protected]. I talked to a female who said that her manager was Roger Bhalla. SO I KNOW THAT Viraj Bhalla still works there! She gave me her extension of 227 and gave me his as well x23. The address is RXR PLAZA in uniondale NY and they are on the sixth floor. A Class action lawsuit is needed! This has been going on for too long!!!

• B
      Nov 20, 2011

I also was taken in by Roger (Viraj)Bahlla, He came to our home & we filled out & later sent him info he said they needed to get started on our modification! We gave him a check for $900. to start. The Balance of another $900. Due when we recieved the mod. He is a very good con man. Mortgage Direct is a total rip off, after a month or so the stopped returning my calls. Roger told us if they couldn't get the mod. for us the deposit was fully refundable. All lies, the are thieves who should all be i jail, We have made compliants with the Office Of The Attonery Gen. Bureau Of Consumer Frauds & Protection, the BBB of NY and the Federal Trade Commission. Their address then was 33 Plandome Rd. Manhasset NY, phone [protected], Rogers ex 23 - He called me on his cell once that # [protected]. Can't understand why any government agency can't stop & arrest these thieves, this is not petty larceny! They are praying on people who are already having problems without lossing money to these thieves! They mailed me a reciept for our deposit, the name on that was L&M Services The Government has to get these creeps.

• B
      Nov 20, 2011

Direct Mortgage, Nothing but pure scam artists, thieves and liars. The Better Business Bureau of NY took my complaint. Later I was notified that they tried to contact them but got no reply. The Attorney Generals office wanted more information, if you have any get a complaint form on line and mail it to them. Thats the State of New York Office of the Attorney General Bureau of Fraud and Protection. People need protection from these predators. I did a little research and found Roger ( Viraj ) Bhalla the head thief lives at 2 Morley Ct. Albertson, NY Mabe he should move from there the way they move their office locations. He probably lives in his car, the dirtbag.

Nov 20, 2011

These people ripped me off too, 1500 dollars, not only that, A Hud rep. sent them my way. My guys name was Roger Bhalla, He told me he was an attonnry and branch manager. He never submitted one form on my behalf and wont give me my money back, also he called his company Mortgage Direct