Save Mart Supermarket / No &game button& to click onto

Store game called Victory Lane collect & win at Save Mart Supermarkets. We are supposed to log on to savemart.com and enter our code for the internet game however it does not exist. There is no "game button" to click onto. There is nothing stating the Victory Lane collect & win game in the savemart.com or Save Mart Supermarket sites.

Comments

• Va
      12th of May, 2007

What web browser do you use? Does your browser support Flash 9 or do you have Flash 9 installed on your computer? That could be your problem. The banner for the Victory Lane Game is a Flash file. It is there but if you don't have Flash installed you won't see it. I can see it just fine.

13th of May, 2007

I cant seem to find savemart.com so that i can play the victory game.

13th of May, 2007

This is a new computer so i really dont know. I dont know that much about computers. Can you suggest what i should do?cause i am really trying to play this game.i have so many game pieces.

13th of May, 2007

I see that you dont have a quick answer for this. Is there a problem.you seem to have all the answer before.

• Bd
      14th of May, 2007

I also found that the game did not display when I went to the website, but when I switched to a different computer, there was an almost hidden message in yellow that allowed me to download the Flash program so that the victory game would appear. Of course, all eight of my game pieces just seem to win $10 off at Chukchansi casino. Not sure what the odds are of winning anything useful.

14th of May, 2007

First of all, I am glad that I am not the only one having problems trying to play the internet game. I have collected 44 pieces since I do all the major shopping for the family, and would like to know why I'm having so many problems trying to play. I'm not sure if we have that Flash program or not, but I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth trying to play the game anymore, seeing as how all I get are repetitive pieces. Yet, it would be nice to win something.

• Yo
      15th of May, 2007

The thing that "doesn't exist" is your brain. Why don't you try learning how to use your computer first instead of ### and waiting to be spoon-fed all your "how-to's". When you try and view the site you are prompted to install the flash player either through a pop-up or a bar at the top of your browser window. Open your eyes, it's not rocket science for chrissakes.

• Da
      17th of May, 2007

C91P4KYC CoCP31HC CFF3C4AC CJOA74FC CJJJ78PC, I dont know what was so hard about that. I didnt find any real problem with submitting some entry board game pieces. Some people just might have not got the other picture, I hope they can see their way to understanding that you are a Super Store, and this game is great fun. Especially with the imagination part of it. Sincerely, Nothing to hide. Danny D Nevel "100761nnnn@yahoo.com 209-338-4756 leave a message if I am a great new winner, If I could not answer. I would love to wake up with a million dollars in my pocket. And if I was a great winner, I can surely say I would well be on my way to being "notice I said" Great Winner"WINNER!!! SOME DAY, Gee if?," I would imagine, GOOD GOD ,"great" Well SINCERELY Have,Keep up the Good a WORK , And HAVE A GOOD DAY, AND thanks for supper. DANNY DEAN NEVEL

• Ri
      24th of May, 2007

Unable to copy coupon because of size and therefore cannot include coupons serial number adjacent to scanning bar.

• Su
      24th of Jun, 2007

I am not having any trouble playing the game, but the odds are extremely poor. Ive entered over 200 numbers and get $10 coupons toward food or gaming at the casino. Not worth the time or money in gas!Ive got lots of useless extra game pieces if anyone wants to trade. You can email me at dizychick @ webtv.net

• Br
      29th of Jun, 2007

Has anyone won anything on the internet game? Or is it just an ad for Chuckchansi? I don't gamble, so the coupons are worthless to me. Also the codes are difficult to type, being random, but if you mistype one, no problem, you still get a coupon. In fact, you can type anything you want, as long as it starts with "c" and has eight digits, and you'll get a coupon. I'd really like to think I can win, but I'm getting really tired of this "game." Games are supposed to be fun.

• Ka
      1st of Jul, 2007

I think this is a rip off and a waste of my time.

• Wi
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Visited Lucky store #744 10/1 @ 19:14:20 hrs - this store and other former Albertsons stroes are now part of Savemart, so directing this to you.
    Had gone to store with express purpose of purchasing milk. Paid for my milk (2 gallons of Bayview 1%) and went out to my car thinking I hadn't been charged correctly. Looked at my receipt and recalled price on refrigerator door as being $6.19. I had been charged $6.39 by your scanner. Knew Albertsons had a policy to cover if scanner prices were different than what was posted on the shelves, or as in this case, refrigerator door. Addressed this at Customer Service booth. Felt employee, possibly a mgmt person, treated this as a matter fo fact issue- she didn't know the price of what I consider one of the most staple items a store sells and had nothing to refer to for actual price. She made me wait while she sent one of her subordinates to verify the "shelf" price, causing me to wait even longer. She had already told me you have a policy but it doesn't apply to liquor or dairy. I take exception to that. IF that is the cas4e, it would seem you would take better care in pricing liquor and dairy to assure you don't encounter problems such as mine.
    The subordinate came back and reported the price on window was $61.9 and I was refunded $0.20 to cover discrepancy. I am not satisfied. Waht about all the perople who blindly trusted your store to charge properly. As milk is a normal purchase, how many people were over-charged for their milk back to when the wrong price was entered into your scanner? Another thought is there was no mention of correcting the problem, such alerting clerks to correct prices for milk at registers until your could re-program your scanner system to reflect correct price. Anothe rthought is why was milk $6.39 in scanner- don't believe that has been the price previously and there doesn't seem to be any checks/balances going on here.

Maybe a case where SC Co DAs office should be alerted about the pricing disrepancy?

Visit was on
    Request response

• Wi
      3rd of Oct, 2007

Visited Lucky store #744 10/1 @ 19:14:20 hrs - this store and other former Albertsons stores are now part of Savemart, so directing this to you.
    Had gone to store with express purpose of purchasing milk. Paid for my milk (2 gallons of Bayview 1%) and went out to my car thinking I hadn't been charged correctly. Looked at my receipt recalling price on refrigerator door as being $6.19. I had been charged $6.39 by your scanner. Knew Albertsons had a policy to cover if scanner prices were different than what was posted on the shelves, or as in this case, refrigerator door. Addressed this at Customer Service booth. Felt employee, possibly a mgmt person, treated this as a matter of fact issue- she didn't know the price of what I consider to be one of the most staple items a store sells and she had nothing to refer to for the actual price (computer listing, book containing current prices, etc.) She made me wait while she sent one of her subordinates to verify the "shelf" price, causing me to wait even longer. She had already told me you have a policy, but it doesn't apply to liquor or dairy. I take exception to that. If that is the case, it would seem you would take better care of pricing liquor and dairy products to insure you don't encounter problems such as mine.

The subordinate returned and reported the price on window was $6.19 and I was refunded $0.20 to cover discrepancy. I am not satisfied. What about all the people who blindly trusted your store to charge them properly. As milk is a normal purchase for most shoppers, how many people were over-charged for their milk back to when the wrong price was entered into your scanner? Another thought is there was no mention of correcting the problem, such alerting clerks to correct prices for milk at registers (until you could re-program your scanner system) and another question is how does wrong price get entered withotu anyone catching it- no chesks & balances. Doubt if milk has been $6.39 for a long time, if ever.

What do you do about "excess profit" you make when you catch errors like this?

Request response