Save Avenue / Fraud and scam

3200 N. Hayden Rd. Suite 140Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.75
Phone: 866-636-7281
I joined Save Avenue just last week. They say all the right things to get that credit card number but when it comes time for them to stand up to what is promised after you pay there doesn't seem to be any one to answer questions. Every time I call I am told she is just a secretary and they (WHOEVER THEY ARE?) are all in a meeting. I have called several numbers given to me by a Linda Braggs but I am left on hold or asked to leave my name and number (which I have) and they will get back to me. they haven't!!

I even tried to fax them and their fax number does not answer! I just want to tell everyone to stay away from this. I am going to go through my credit card company and see if there is any way to get my money back. I wish I would have come here first.
Va

Comments

Va
  16th of Oct, 2008
I have contact by phone and by email about problems on my website and that I need to get in to make changes, I was locked out of it 'gee I thought that was my site'! Never the less the only sales I see are my own. 4, 250 hits to my site since I started in May, but I'm the only sales 'humm'.I have been emailing them about the lockout since 10/19/06 and there is still no resolve. With all the extra money of my own that I invested in advertising I will probably never see after 1 year along with fees already paid to get this store. they promise in there agreement that if I don't make what I invest that there is a money back guarantee after 1 year 'humm' we will see. companies like this prey on people like myself on Disability and have very little resources. You start a business so you can make money not lose money. Everytime I turn around there's a different scam.
An
  16th of Jan, 2009
Hi there,

I totally agree!! I was researching for on line businesses and came up with this site as well. Once the guy on the phone got out his sales pitch it sounded great!! I have read other complaints boards and you are not the first person who said they pay and never get followup help or be able to get anyone on the phone. I asked about this and he said that that never happens on his site. Once it came time to close he did'nt understand why I wanted to get a second opinion, discuss it with another family member. He got indignant, and border line insulting by saying that if his wife wanted to get into a business she should be able to make her own decisions. He also did'nt like the idea I only wanted to pay for the transaction by using PayPal, a secure form of payment. At that point I told him I was no longer interested! His remark at that point was "whats my problem". It looks like my psyc tactics worked and he lost his cool. I am sure glad I did'nt go as far as you did to find out it's a scam.
Ka
  26th of Jan, 2009
I agree. Site does not follow up with my questions. The only good thing about this is I can put my own products on. I also paid with credit card and have not had much luck with sales. Don't waste your money.
St
  19th of Apr, 2009
Have had a site Saveavenue since nov. No sales and no money. Please do not due business with this comp.
When I want to speak with the salesman. They said he longer works there. No one would coment on the things he told me. STAY AWAY!!
Vi
  15th of May, 2009
I fell for their tactics, also yesterday, but said the money wasn't in the bank yet--which was the truth. He agreed to post date it until tomorrow (today). Meanwhile, I decided to check them out, which I should have done first. He did all the things you guys said. I called to cancel the debit and was told I would have to cancel my whole card and would not have another one for 5-7 business days (which, now days, is a big hassle) Even if I had allowed it, I could have gotten my money back through the fraud department, which I encourage you all to do, if you used your debit or credit card. Though you may have to cancel your card, it is better than being used by a scam company...by the way, watch out for anyone from Arizona. I have found most to be scams, so do your due diligence FIRST! Vik
Af
  10th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
YEA THEY CALLED ME TODA AND THEY SEEM SO NICE WITH THERE WAY OF TALKING BUT AFTER YOU LITSEN TO THIS INTO AUDIO FOR LIFE 7 MIN. OR SO, THIS WOMEN THEN PIC UP AND ID YOU DON'T GIVE IN THE SHE GETS MAD SO STAY AWAY FROM THE WHEN THEY CALL
Ac
  14th of Sep, 2009
I got started with this company 4 - 6 months ago but I have not opened their mail but my site is already up and running. I HAVE NOT MADE ANY PURCHASES OR PLACED ANY ORDERS WITH THEM YET. They told me my site has to be up and running for a year. They wanted me to advertize through them which I have not done so. Basicly, my site is up and running but no purchases have been made OR ANY ORDERS OTHER THAN START UP COST! They called me a few times, though not many. I told the man they are on the back burner and are my last resort right now. He was hoping i'd advertize with them but I never did. That is where it stands.
Ra
  9th of Oct, 2009
I was just given the same sales pitch from a guy in Arizona (recognized the area code). I just laughed when he gave me a website to look at. I was supposed to put in www.ecashstreet.com, but instead, I added an extra period by accident. Boy, was I glad I did. It took me to 'mywebsearch', where it listed about 10 sites in their search engine saying to only believe this pitch as a scam(including this site)! He would not let me even think about it, even after his price went from $2495 down to just $150. I told him I'd have to check this out, talk it over, then decide. He says that THEY have done all the research for me that I need to do. And, don't believe that fake BBB-like site they have you go to that lists no complaints! I ended up hanging up on him because he was relentless. After I hung up, he tried to callme back. Thank God for Caller-ID!
Be
  2nd of Dec, 2009
Thank you so much for posting this! I just received a phone call from a guy saying it showed I was interested by something I did online a few weeks ago. He talked to me about some stuff then played a recording. While the recording was playing, I googled "saveavenue" & everything that came up said SCAM. I do not ever do things like this or fall for stuff, but something crossed my mind that just maybe this could be different and I was passing up an opportunity but still wanted to check it out. I hate scammers! And yea, when you do call back, rings and a secretary answers...Large companies or atleast worldwide companies always have an automated service with representatives assisting many customers. Thank you again for posting this!
Not sure if they're number is always the same, but it came up 800-344-2325.
Di
  1st of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
WHAT IS THE DEAL HERE WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVE FEED BACK TOWARDS SAVE AVENUE. IVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY FOR A LONG TIME, AND SO FAR... SO GOOD. THEY HAVE FULFILLED EVERYTHING ON THERE END.TO EVERYONE OUT THERE MAYBE YOUR WEBSITE WAS NOT A SUCCESS BECAUSE YOU WERE LAZY AND DID NOT PUT YOUR OWN WORK INTO IT. YOU EXPECTED EVERYONE ELSE TO DO ALL YOUR WORK. THE WHOLE POINT OF GETTING AN ONLINE BUSINESS IS TO MANAGE IT. ALL I READ IS NEGATIVE FEED BACK, MAYBE.. JUST MAYBE IF YOU ALL WERE NOT COUCH BUMMS YOUR WEBSITES WOULD BE A SUCCESS LIKE MINE..
Td
  29th of Apr, 2010
This guy contacted my brother-in-law who has a HEAD INJURY. When he called for permission from us (we are guardian), I got on the phone. He proceeded to tell me that we were, basically, not taking care of our disabled brother/brother-in-law. After quite a bit of yelling, he called me a ### and hung up on me!!! Stay away from Save Avenue!!! Very high pressure and terrible customer relations!!!
Ta
  6th of May, 2010
they got me as wel. I thought i did my home work and i fell short. they do say all the right things to make you feel like your getting a great deal. I shouild have did what i was thought inschool ":if it sounds to good to be true it probably is". Stay as fasr away from this people as you can...just say NO and hang up. they don't care about you and the hard earn monye you make...so you tell me why i should care about them.
He
  19th of May, 2010

Save Avenue - scam/ lies!
Save Avenue
4305 N. 7th Ave. Suite #201
Phoenix
Arizona
Phone: 1-800-344-2325

I wasted a lot of money on these crooks. Big Scam! False promises, Hard to get a hold of, no follow though on refund "guarantee". Complete waste of money! Don't, Don't get involved!
Wo
  4th of Jun, 2010
I was an employee of save avenue I quit yesterday because they are liars. They lie to thier customers and thier employees. They couldn't even pay us when they were suppose to. I refused to lie to hard working people who were looking for some hope in this day and age. They prey upon those with hope only to dash them to pieces with thier lies . PLEASE DO NOT BUY INTO THIER LIES . HANG UP IMMIEDIATELY. My name is Charlie and I quit for moral reasons . I wouldn't put it past them to submit positive blogs pretending to be customers. They are demons in disguise who speak nothing but lies . Lastly I am a man of God, save by grace through faith in Jesus Christ . For those intrested in what The Lord has shown me in dreams of things that are soon to take place here in our own country, you can contact me ( charliehampton777@hotmail.com) Wake up our way of life here in the U.S. is going to end . I pray those Christ leads and reveals this warning to by His Holy Spirit will WAKE UP and listen. God Bless and protect all those who believe.
Charlie H.
Re
  28th of Aug, 2010
Save Avenue aka Wholesale Wealth is a FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD! My mother was taken for $6000, and if she would have had it, it would have been $20, 000!! Heads up to all Save Avenue employees and especially the ''management''...people have been killed for far less $$$. A plane ticket to Phoenix is far less expensive than the ''startup cost'' for a ''home business''...
Do
  11th of Sep, 2010
My family and I, migrated to the US December of 2007 from Ghana, W/Africa. I wanted to start some business immediately so that we wouldn't have to depend on relatives. I contacted a lot of home based internet businesses and Save Avenue was the one most persistent. After a lot of persuasion, I decided to do business with them. I paid $814 dollars for them to put stock on my internet store, which I have documents of proof. They promised to coach me till I was conversant with the whole business, but they never did. I had to find another company to help me with the marketing aspect for which I paid $500. They promised that if i was not successful, I would get refund after one year. I realized that the stuff they put in my store were so expensive so I did not get even one customer. I got back to them on several occasions about the fact that I needed their help, but they never got back to me. In the end I asked them for a refund and they asked me to wait till the one year was up. I waited patiently, though I needed the money so that my family could have something to live on. When I called them after the one year, they refused to refund my money and they also didn't give me the stuff I had in my store. I later realized they had defrauded a lot of people and there were a lot of complaints about them on the internet.
Na
  23rd of Sep, 2010
hey all
they just a bunch of mother [censor]ers, they rubbed 3000 Dollars from me. i never made any money or got any help . they are even rude in the phone. anyway i just want everybody to be aware and dont make the same mistake. and if any one want to sue them i am ready too.
Is
  7th of Oct, 2010
I'm another sucker from 7/2006. I tried to ditch them in 2007 and got the run around. in early 2010, I start a phone campaign to cancel and get a refund gettilng the run arounds. Finally, in March 2010 a Monique Morris at Save Avenue said with my letter reqwuesting cancellation & termination of the website, she would toggle me close, BS. I wrote to the same address you stated and my letters returned. i contacted Better Busness Bureau and conplained with no results acceptI got their new address:4205 N. 7th Avenue, Suite 201 Phoenix AZ 85013. That address worked. The phone number and fax number same. i turned them in to the Consumer Protection Agency via the internet and turned them in to the FBI thru' the internet with ne results. Consumer Protection tried a contact, but suggested I was a low priority. I'm on file with no reults.
Is
  23rd of Oct, 2010
I strongly agree. I was taken 7/2006. Ripped off big time. I trying to bag in january 2007 but the schuck me off. later i had to deal with cancer through 2007 and had no time to persue. 2008 I was working to pay for the medical. But, January 2010 I reconnect to end the associated. i got the phone call run arounds. i was finally told to send a written request in Marxch 2010. The letters returned because I used the Scottsdale address. Throught the Better Business Bureau, I got the Phoenix address to continue the letters. They received the letters with no results. Today my most recent letter return. Their fax at 1-480-946-0121 stopped answering since 9/20/2010. I found a fax number at Save Avenue job offering with a fax number 1-602-279-5340 that works. They are cutting me off. I also reported them to the FBI and the Consumer protection agency.. My complaints are on file with both agencies with no results. But, I feel better that I notified them. I reported them to the internet service provider, The planet. I look for more places to address my concerns
Ac
  10th of Mar, 2011
Island Joy:
They got me in 2009 I believe...they said as long as you prove 2 FORMS OF ADVERTISING then you can get a REFUND and as long as you are with them for at least 1 year. type up a flyer in word and order 2 business cards...like at target or wherever not a whole mess of them because you won't need a whole mess of business cards if they say you can get your money back from them with this circumstance. Their websites suck -- just like the one they gave me...half the links are broken but there are a few that work though not many. I can still sell I just plain don't sell anything. What is the Consumer protection agency going to do? What can they do? What is the ISP going to do?