Save Ace / Unauthorized repeat debits from my Checking Account

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I have had multiple unauthorized debits from my checking account over the past several months. I have contacted my Credit Union to try to get it stopped, but they say the only way they can stop these debits is for me to close, then open a new checking account. Personally, I find this unbelieveable! If I can place a "Stop Payment" on a check, why not an UNAUTHORIZED debit from my account? Any insight you can offer me to get these debits stopped would be appreciated. We need to stop these slimeballs from profiting off our accounts!<br />
Thank you.

Comments

• Gi
      29th of Mar, 2010

If you go to www.adaptivemarketing.com website and visit "Best Marketing Practices", item number 4 states they have a "No questions asked" full refund policy for unauthoized charge complaints. MQV Saveace or Savings Ace is part of Adaptive Marketing LLC. As Mr. Olsen stated in his complaint, he submitted a request for a refund directly to the parent company of Savings Ace at this site. I did and will see what happens. I did print out the "National Best Marketing Practices" just in case they do not implement their own disclosures.