Save-A-Lot / mcdaniel's iced coffee

1 New Martinsville, WV, United States Review updated:

Hi, I am submitting this complaint only because I can not seem to find the Mcdainels mocha iced coffee at any of my local save a lot stores. I've been drinking this coffee for years and have never not been able to buy it. They may have been out for a day but more always comes on a truck from warehouse two days out of the week. Well, in the last week there has been NO mocha iced coffee on the truck? I have not found any other iced coffee that is even comparable to the Mcdaniel's brand. I don't understand why you would discontinue or stop selling such a good and hot product?I was looking on Facebook for some answers and seen where others are having the same problem as I am states away! I am begging you to please continue selling the mcdaniel's mocha iced coffee! I will have to be forced to take my business (as well as others I am sure) elsewhere if save a lot no longer sells my favorite coffee! I do not want to do this as I said above, I can't find any other iced coffee even comparable!! Please let me know why I can't find my coffee and why it is no longer on the shelves. Thanks

Mf
Dec 13, 2017

Comments

• As
      1st of May, 2018

Why are you going to stop getting the mcdaniels vanilla iced coffee thats the only reason we shop there?

• Su
      6th of May, 2018

My family and I have also been enjoying the McDaniel's Mocha Iced Coffee for years (not so much the Vanilla flavor), and we even stopped buying any other iced coffee from anywhere other than Save-A-Lot. We cannot stand the International Delight brand but are now forced to drink other things that are unsubstantial, inferior, and just plain yucky brands or not drink that type of coffee type again. Our store said the brand had been sold-out to International Delight... Well, I could get that from Giant Eagle if I had wanted too, but never bought it unless Save-A-Lot was going to be out for an extended period of time. And International Delight sure does last a long time...uh, that's because it is disgusting and it takes a while to drink and swallow down the money we spent on it. That company was so threatened and felt like they were losing so bad, that they just HAD to buy them out. Terrible decision by Whichever department of Save-A-Lot that closed the deal and decided to either sell out or discontinue!

• Ge
      13th of May, 2018

I love McDaniels iced coffee the vanilla & mocha flavors. When I went to Save-A-Lot it was replaced with International Delight brand. I was so disappointed because there’s no other better tasting iced coffee than McDaniels. Please bring it back Please!!! That’s the main reason that I go there!

• Su
      13th of May, 2018

Did y’all ever consider that Sav-A-Lot may not be at fault? The coffee company may have decided not to distribute to those stores. Have you contacted the coffee company to ask them why or where else it’s sold? I love iced coffee but all brands have sugar and I use sweetener.

• Ka
      20th of May, 2018

McDaniel's Vanilla Iced Coffee is one of the main reasons I include Sav-A-Lot in the grocery stores I shop. Without it, there's no longer a "pull" to get me into the store. The substitute, International Delight, is a very poor choice. It does NOT have the great taste of McDaniel's. It's not even close to their quality. Nothing beats the great taste of McDaniel's.

31st of May, 2018

Please, Please bring back that's all I have to say!

• Br
      31st of May, 2018

We are going to sue for our coffee omg wyd us like this we need mcdainels iced coffee come on please