Savannah Tire / Rip off

I took my car into Savannah tire to get my brakes done. Because I am a woman, the salesman immediately saw dollar signs. I ended up paying over $700 to replace my front and rear brakes and new front rotors. I don't mind paying for quality work but this wasn't the case. Soon after the job was done my brakes began to squeal and make unusual sounds. I brought my car back to be looked at but all they did was shave down my brand new rotors. The strange sounds continued and I took my car back two more times, they shaved down my rotors some more... after three months of loud screeching brakes, I was fed up. I demanded they re-do the job and put high quality ceramic brake pads on my vehicle. I even took my car to a different location to have it serviced. Again after the job, my brakes were still making odd sounds. I had never had any problems before Savannah tire touched my car. Still they have no idea why my brand new brakes screech and squeal. I am a very unhappy customer and I advise everyone to never ever trust them to fix anything on their car. It may come out worse then it went in. what a rip off!!

Va

Comments

• Ri
      16th of Apr, 2014

I just called NAPA and found out by brake pads cost 50 bucks both front and back. I called Savannah Tire for a price to replace the brake pads. The guys tells me 780.00 dollars. I said are you crazy and he says how about 500 dollars? I said your crazy and told him to go to hell. They never saw my car and never will. Everything is new from the dealer. What a dick. They just make up prices willy nelly.