Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines / issued boarding pass 3 days before and baggage lost

Dear Concern Authority,

This complaint on behalf of my wife who is got sick after facing the problems in Saudia also was with her all the time at airport, She was expected to travel on 25th of this month ( 25/11/17) from Saudia SV 754 from Jeddah to Hyderabad reporting a complaint that when we arrived at airport counter on 24th Nov. Night that is 12:00 am of 25th Nov. 17 after waiting in the que when we reach to the Saudia Counter, the counter gentlemen collected the pass port and ask where are going mentioned that Hyderabad, then he talk to his supervisor Mr. Bassim then he ask to put luggage, requested him to give window side since my wife travelling alon, he said ok and handed over the boarding pass and passport saying enjoy the trip. The ticket which is attached here was on his desk.
The moment left the counter I try to see the boarding time, then suddenly notice this boarding pass for 28th Nov - SV-744 was surprised and got shock, within hardly 1.5 mint rushed back to the same counter, saying this is my flight as per ticket, then he directed to me to Supervisor, if I remember correct his name was Mr. Bassim, the showed him all ticket and boarding pass, also had requested him to get back baggage since there are important items and medicines inside, rather he hold the baggage, which he could have since the time was not even 5 minutes, he directed to Executive Supervisor, the Execute Supervisor explained to me that, this flight SV754 is re scheduled on 28th with new flight no. SV-744, today no flight. There I complaint to him that, then why at the counter was not being informed about this cancellation of flight, he could have told before issuing of boarding pass. How the passenger will expect that the boarding pass can be issued 3 days before of the flight. He said its mistake, you can collect the baggage will talk to supervisor Mr. Basssim at counter 27, Then he took the boarding pass and did something in computer then ask me to go to the Ground floor near belt no. 1, when I reported to him, he said wait you will get your baggage, waited long almost two hours with my wife, when I ask him about baggage, he directed to go to duty manager, I went to station manager on second floor then there talk to Mr. Moussa do not remember exactly since was meeting with so many people we were so tired and panic about baggage, he talk to someone in the basement, then he said go to belt no. 1 there will you get your baggage maximum 45 minutes, happily went there again taking permission from security, expecting that the big boss has talk to someone now will get the baggage, but we got disappointed even 1.5 hour nothing happened.

Then this baggage counter people I think name was Mr. Ali, he told me come tomorrow any time you will have your baggage, then I left at fajr time from airport very disappointed, very tired, me and wife was talking if this man at counter itself could have inform about cancellation of flight and, he does mistake, the he could have stop and get back our baggage since it was in minutes is being notified, very tired and sad left.

By the time reach home already Fajr prayer is finished, after pray just went to the bed feel very sick.

Once we wake up we were comfortable that however will get baggage today then we went after Isha prayer, directly went to baggage office in ground floor near Belt no. 1.
When we reach thru security at counter then noticed new faces, again explain the whole story to these new people who were at counter, then he (I think name was Mr. Taha) check in the system and talk to someone in basement and then he told me that the boarding pass is not cancelled, once cancelled you will have your baggage, I told him that Mr. Bassim had done that and told me to collect the baggage from last night.
He said NO its not cancelled, once it's done then you will have, again he directed to 2nd floor duty / station manager, when I reached there again new faces, again explain the whole story, then there three person in that office, they took my boarding pass which is attached here, they checked and said it not cancelled, then one gentlemen directed him to cancel I REQUESTED HIM PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT MY BOOKING REMAIN, SHE WILL TRAVEL on 28th but we only need baggage because of some necessary things like medicine..etc. Then this gentleman assured me that ONLY BOARDING PASS WILL BE CANCELLED, the seat will remain do not worry.
After cancellation he teared and through in dust bin the boarding pass which is attached, then said to me to go now and collect the baggage,
Again went there to collect the baggage, near belt no.1 they said wait, there, after waiting long and was no response, the duty was changing at 10:00 PM, then Mr. Abdul Aziz take over, he called to the basement, and ask to wait, since the duty was changing I rushed to 2nd floor again since there was no hope, again new people then issue. Luckily there was MR. Imad was there, requested him, he called and said one piece found go and take from belt no.1 again I came down after waiting more than one hour I got one piece, then when enquired about rest pieces then he said no baggage found and registered the complaint which is attached here (AHLJEDSV-11801) dated 25th NOV. then we went to 2nd floor to Mr. Imad, he talk to someone said go to counter 28 there could be your baggage, I rushed there, talk to the concern person, he said no baggage here also he showed me the area, again rushed to Mr. Imad he was so busy with the people informed him the status, then I left from his office in corridor I found one gentlemen who had met me last night, I express my grievances then he introduce to one who is responsible for baggage, he will take care, then I explained the whole story, he story, he go home your complain is being register they will call if not found Saudia will reimburse .

I explained to him with lot of shopping moving around we picked item to bring India, have so many expensive dresses, expensive gifts…etc, how they can judge what items we have and after how many efforts we bought these items.

Then from that corridor around 1:00 am we left with one piece and lot of disappointment that HOW COMES COULD NOT FIND THE BAGGAGE, SINE THIS WAS FOR THE FLIGHT AFTER THREE DAYS, BELIEVE THAT BAGGAGE WILL BE ARRANGE ACCORDING TO FLIGHTS.

On 24th -night whole night we did not sleep and on 25th night more than 5 hours with lot of tension and disappointments we left while going home my wife complaint about chest pain, immediately rushed to nearest clinic JEDDAH NASEEM poly clinic slip attached, where the Doctor checked the preliminary thing and also took the ECG, which he found not satisfactory, he recommend to visit big hospital since ECG is not satisfactory then I rushed to Bughsan Hospital, there the Doctor did again ECG also was not satisfactory, The Doctor enquired why and since when this happened, I explained the whole Saudia story, they did some necessary test and gave some medicine and kept in observation then nearly Fajr time they allow to go, like this we spent two nights in tension and panic.

WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS BLAME, THE COUNTER MEN WHO DID NOT INFORMED BEFORE ISSUING THE BOARDING. HOW CAN HE ISSUE THE BOARDING THREE DAYS BEFORE?

I HERE LODGED THE COMPLAINT TO TAKE URGENT ACTION TO DELIVER MY BAGGAGE.

Attachment: 1. Boarding pass with baggage tickets.
2. document baggage lost complaint
3, Hospital slips, where my wife was admitted because of Saudi air line
4. Ticket showing the booking for 25th Nov-17 SV-754

MY COMPLAIN AHL JEDSV/11801 . I have complain of 3 pages have no idea where to send, please guide

• Updated by mabari, Nov 26, 2017

Dear Concern Authority,

The moment left the counter I try to see the boarding time, then suddenly notice this boarding pass for 28th Nov – SV-744 was surprised and got shock, within hardly 1.5 mint rushed back to the same counter, saying this is my flight as per ticket, then he directed to me to Supervisor, if I remember correct his name was Mr. Bassim, the showed him all ticket and boarding pass, also had requested him to get back baggage since there are important items and medicines inside, rather he hold the baggage, which he could have since the time was not even 5 minutes, he directed to Executive Supervisor, the Execute Supervisor explained to me that, this flight SV754 is re scheduled on 28th with new flight no. SV-744, today no flight. There I complaint to him that, then why at the counter was not being informed about this cancellation of flight, he could have told before issuing of boarding pass. How the passenger will expect that the boarding pass can be issued 3 days before of the flight. He said its mistake, you can collect the baggage will talk to supervisor Mr. Basssim at counter 27, Then he took the boarding pass and did something in computer then ask me to go to the Ground floor near belt no. 1, when I reported to him, he said wait you will get your baggage, waited long almost two hours with my wife, when I ask him about baggage, he directed to go to duty manager, I went to station manager on second floor then there talk to Mr. Moussa do not remember exactly since was meeting with so many people we were so tired and panic about baggage, he talk to someone in the basement, then he said go to belt no. 1 there will you get your baggage maximum 45 minutes, happily went there again taking permission from security, expecting that the big boss has talk to someone now will get the baggage, but we got disappointed even 1.5 hour nothing happened.

He said NO its not cancelled, once it’s done then you will have, again he directed to 2nd floor duty / station manager, when I reached there again new faces, again explain the whole story, then there three person in that office, they took my boarding pass which is attached here, they checked and said it not cancelled, then one gentlemen directed him to cancel I REQUESTED HIM PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT MY BOOKING REMAIN, SHE WILL TRAVEL on 28th but we only need baggage because of some necessary things like medicine..etc. Then this gentleman assured me that ONLY BOARDING PASS WILL BE CANCELLED, the seat will remain do not worry.

I HERE LODGED THE COMPLAINT TO TAKE URGENT ACTION TO DELIVER MY BAGGAGE.

Attachment: 1. Boarding pass with baggage tickets.
    2. document baggage lost complaint