Saudi Arabian Airlines / lost of baggage
My elder brother Mr.Ukani Asgar Taiyebali was returning from Hajj from Jeddah to Kolkata(India) on 23rd of November 2010 by flight number SV/5028, the airlines staff did not loaded his one baggage which content cloths and gift items brought for relatives and friends and ZAM ZAM water which is very auspicious and impotant to bring from Hajj for all muslims, this thing happend not only with my brother, there were hundreds of pilgrimage complaining the same abt lost of baggage and ZAM ZAM water, some passenger did not recieved even single baggage due to mismanagement of airlines staff, even ground staff of airlines at Kolkata does not have any proper reply for the same, my brother Hajj cover number is WBF-51-4.0 issued by Hajj commitee of Kolkata, India during their Hajj.
So i request your good self to please look into this matter so my brother and all gets their baggages and ZAM ZAM water as soon as possible.
Thanking you and oblige.
More Saudi Arabian Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Saudi Airlines - change of date of travelling 
- Saudi Airlines - ticket refund and appalling customer care and accounts 
- Saudi Airlines - luggage lost 
- Saudi Airlines - buggage lost 
- Saudi Airlines - horrified trip 
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - compensation for lost bag
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - return date wrongly issued and not ready to change the return date
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - boarding staff and airline services passenger control
- [Resolved] Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - delayed baggage
- Saudia / Saudi Arabian Airlines / Saudia Airlines - flight cancellation