Saudi Airlinesnot allowed to check in the flight by cancelling the ticket

On 5th May my wife and 2 kids were about to travel using saudi airlines from chennai to jeddah. They went to the counter with all confirmed tickets and well in advance .

the counter staff had told my family that only my wife can travel and my kids cannot travel as the tickets had been cancelled during online check in.

There is no option to cancell a ticket while check in online as well as no one will cancell kids ticket alone and make the family alone to fly.

They were treated badly and asked to go back home. they all went home and the very next day took a oman air flight at a huge cost ( due to save the reentry time line ) and reached jeddah safely.

i have officially complaint about this to saudi airlines and yet no response from them. when i checked in customer care @ jeddah office they say some one has cancelled the ticket on the spot .. i mean at time of boarding and they had turned back my family with lot of pressure and heavy heart

I would request saudia not to do like for anyone in this world and also give me a justice for the same

Ra