saudi airline ticket / ticket refund request

1 165 SHERRARD ROAD, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom
Phone: 447578642295

Subject: Application for Refund of Unused Ticket.
It is informed that I buy a returned ticket from London United Kingdom to Lahore Pakistan. The travel world 36 wood grange road forest gate, London make an e-ticket for my visit. My visit consists of 6 days stay in Saudi Arabia. What happened!
When I was reached to Jeddah airport to take my flight for Lahore Pakistan on 2 march 2012, I found a long queue for the boarding I also joined the queue for boarding in the meantime towards counter I also found that the Saudi Arabian airline staff, supervisor and manager were in tension because there was some baggage’s were left at Jeddah airport of one aeroplane which was left.
Well in short they refused to give me the boarding card as they mentioned that counter was closed. I do try a lot and go to the customer care counter and also tried to speak to the manager to resolve the matter, but all in vain. Customer care officer told me that this ticket is finished and you have to buy a new ticket if u wants to fly to Lahore, Pakistan.
I was in great tension and then unwillingly buy a new ticket from Jeddah to Lahore, Pakistan as my family waiting for me over there. I buy a new ticket from FLYNAS airline and fly to Lahore. After reached at Lahore I visit Saudi Arabian Airline office in Lahore to confirm my next flight seats from Lahore to Riyadh and Riyadh to London Heathrow airport which was scheduled on 29 March 2012. But the office was not confirming my next flight seats. I was visiting 3 weeks to office but the matter was not resolved and I am unable to fly with Saudi Arabian Airline to finish my journey. So, I was forced to buy a new ticket from Lahore to London and I buy a new airline ticket from Uzbekistan airline to London.
So, I am not able to use my 3 parts of the ticket as airline staff were not helping me to deal with it. I requested to you that please refund my remaining amount as I just use London to Jeddah service and the rest are unused. Following are details how much I pay for only one journey.
Sr.# Airline/flight Local Currency Currency in GBP £
1. Saudi Arabian Airline/ 4 flights from London to Lahore and back. GBP 619.00 £ 619.00
2. FlyNas Airline/ Jeddah to Lahore. SAR 1049.00 £ 175.00 approx
3. Uzbekistan Airways/ Lahore to London. PKR 38, 064.00 £ 262.00 approx

Looking forward for a positive response and give a chance to thanks as this is my legal right to applied for a refund of the service which I am not getting.
I attached all the tickets scanned copies herewith for your information and necessary actions. Please feel free if u wants any further information or proofs regarding this matter.
Note: I already emailed this matter to the customer relations department but no answer given at the moment.

Regards