Saturn of Scottsdale / Oil change

We took our new 2005 Saturn relay to the dealership for an oil change. We live 3 1/2 hours away in a small town in the mountains. On the way home it wouldn't drive any faster than 45 mph. We arrived home late that night. Next day when I backed out of the garage I saw oil on the garage floor. I called Saturn and they advised me to take it to a garage in our town. We did. It had 14 quarts of oil in it. It holds 5. They towed our van to their dealership and kept it a week and a half. When it was retuned we were handed a receipt for the work. One of the listed items was the engine being cleaned. I looked under the hood. It looked exactly as it did when they towed it away, like the seals and gaskets exploded - oil everywhere.

I called them and asked if they really did anything. I'm getting nowhere. No-where.
I called the Tn service center. They tried but said they can only handle manufacturer problems. What is suggested that I do?

Sincerely,

Bob
Lakeside, Az 85929

Bo

Comments

• Bo
      22nd of Oct, 2011