Saturn of Fishers` / Fraud and scam!

1 Fishers, IN, United States Review updated:

I have had my 2001 SL in and out of there for nearly a year for the same problem. I have given them well over $600.00 so far, in several different trips, to fix the same issue. An honest shop gave me the bad news that the main computer brain needs to be replaced, and only Saturn dealerships are allowed to make this repair. I took it back to the dealership and told them that, but instead they changed the oil and told me that it was fixed. They even charged me an $85.00 "diagnostic fee" for changing the oil. Needless to say, it is still not fixed, and I can't even get a return phone call.

I have a complaint in with Angie's List and with the BBB, and still no attempt to resolve this issue.

Comments

• Bo
      8th of Jun, 2008

Your so called honest shop is either misinformed or straight out lying, you could change the part your self if you chose to. Go down to your nearest Advance Auto parts and they can order one for you. It is not that hard to replace.

PS. that is rarely the problem, while your at Advance ask them to diagnose your ECU, they do it for free.

• Te
      6th of Nov, 2009

yeah you can replace the ecu but it needs to be programed to the car.

1st of Jul, 2011

Does Saturn of Fishers still do car repairs or are they closed for good? Possibly need a BCM module and have it programed. If Saturn is
    not open any more where do Saturn owners go for reliable repairs to their Saturns?