[Resolved] Satellitetvtopc.com / Did not deliver

1 North Carolina, United States Review updated:

Paid $49.95 thru CLKBANK.com on 3/30/08 to this company to get satellite on my PC. All I get are foreign channels and verylittle English. No one answers at tech-78@satellitesoft.com for help. My Clickbank order number is WZN5LZND. Company got their money and delivered nothing promised. I want my money back.

• Resolution statement

Satellitetvtopc.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Ji
      3rd of Mar, 2010

i have a problem with my setup, i have three steps to followed during the procedured in my pc two of them done very well but the last one imissed it.then i do need your help at this point to regain my last part.what should i do? my name is webster sylvester anew member my E-mail webstersylvester@yahoo.com

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Hs
      22nd of Oct, 2010

Login page for satillite TV to PC does not make connection. Take the money but do not produce.

• Hs
      22nd of Oct, 2010

Have been suckered again.