Satellitedirect.com / Don't give these people your hard earned money

I was surfing the web trying to find a site that could tell me the best type of satellite TV to have installed, one that would give me the best choice of live Premiership and other European football. I came across one called www.satellitetvlinks.net which is quite good and told me all I needed to know. I was reading through the Satellite Television and Live Internet TV links page, where I read “Satellite Direct - Finally a quality live satellite TV for PC service.- Click Here". So I did. I imagined that there was bound to be plenty of quality football stations on a site like this so I decided to pay the “ONLY $49.95 ONE-TIME FEE”. What I got for my money was the most abysmal collection of rubbish that ever travelled through the airwaves. It seems that they have scraped together all of the worst TV programmes in the world and squirted them through a tube into your computer. Then, to add insult to injury, they have blocked all the ‘best’ of the worst stations and invite you to cough up again! with their ‘SatelliteDirect Advanced Service’ for another $4 or so they let you have a ‘trial’ so you can see what life could really be like in television hell. I dread to think of how much the third, ‘one-off payment’ would be. It’s probably a similar path to enlightenment that the Scientologists offer. Anyway, I feel ashamed that I could let myself be mugged so easily, and I would hate it to happen to anyone else so please don’t give these people your hard earned money.

Pa

Comments

• Oa
      1st of Mar, 2012

Paid, but did not receive product. Bottom line, ripped off! Do not buy!

• Gr
      19th of Sep, 2012

A pure scam. Low-res content that is freely available put together for a price.