Satellite TV services / SCAM, RIPPED OFF

1 TEMPE, AZ., CA, US
Phone: 1-800-237-9354

I GOT A CALL FROM THEM ABOUT SELLING SATELLITE DISH SERVICES. WHEN I SAID SURE I WAS THEN LOCKED INTO A VERBAL CONTRACT.
THEN I WAS TRANFERRED TO SOMEONE ELSE, WHO THEN STATED TO ME THAT I COULD NOT GET MY $119.98 START UP FEE BACK, BUT I COULD CANCEL MY CONTRACT OF 1 YEAR WEBSITE IN 1 WEEK TO NOT BE CHARGED THE MONTHLY FEE.
I FIGURED THAT I WAS ALREADY OUT $119.98 SO I'D GIVE IT A TRY, AFTER ALL SATELLITE TV IS GROWING IN POPULARITY.
THEN I GOT A CALL FROM SOMEONE ABOUT ADVERTISING THROUGH THEM, HE MADE IT SOUND LIKE I'D BE SO HAPPY WITH THE MONEY I MADE IN THE 6 MONTHS, 5000 LEADS THAT I WOULD FOR SURE THEN WANT TO UPGRADE FROM THE $500.00 AD FEE TO THE $3000.00 AD CHAMPIGN.
4 MONTHS LATER OVER 3000 LEADS LATER I'VE MADE NOTHING.
I CALLED THEM AND LET THEM KNOW HOW MUCH OF A RIPOFF THEY WERE AND THAT I'D BE BLOGGING AND SPREADING THE WARNING ABOUT THEM IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.
AND THE LADY SAID TO ME "WELL IT IS JUST A BUSINESS OPP. AND IN BUSINESS THERE IS NEVER A GUARANTEE OF MAKING ANY MONEY".
WHICH I GUESS ONLINE THAT IS TRUE, BUT BOY DID THEY MAKE IT SOUND LIKE I'D AT LEAST MAKE MY $ BACK.
AND NOW I'M STUCK IN THIS 1 YEAR VERBAL CONTRACT OF PAYING THEM $19.99 PR MONTH FOR A COUPLE OF BOGUS WEBSITES.
I ADVERTISED IT FOR FREE A FEW PLACES AND GOT A COUPLE PEOPLE RESPOND BUT I HAVE NO IDEA IF WHEN THEY CALLED THE COMPANY THEY ENDED UP SIGNING UP FOR THE PROGRAM OR NOT.
THERE IS NO RECORD ON MY SITE STATING ANY SIGNUPS.

Dc