Satellite Direct UK LtdDIRECT DEBIT

1 Review updated:

THESE PEOPLE HAVE TAKEN ANOTHER UNAUTHORISED DIRECT DEBIT FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR THE BREAKDOWN COVER. I HAVE RANG THEM MANY TIMES BUT THEY JUST PUT YOU ON HOLD AND MAKE MONEY OUT OF THE PHONE CALLS.
i HAVE WRITTEN TO THEM AND FAXED THEM AND ALSO E-MAILED THEM BUT THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO
ANY COMMUNICATION - MY NEXT STEP IS TO GET THE
POLICE INVOLVED ( I HAVE CANCELLED THE DIRECT DEBIT AND WOULD ADVISE ANYBODY DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY TO BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISIONS)

Comments

• Da
      Jul 08, 2009

If a payment has come out that shouldn't of then get it refunded under the direct debit gurantee, the bank will refund it and then claim if off the company, bank cannot refuse to do this as a legal thing

• So
      Jul 25, 2009

I have the same problem with this company, they have taken payments of 49.99 out of my account two times in a space of a few months when it should of been 6.50 per month. i was the one who had to do all the chasing and with the help of my bank claim the money back. i called sky tv for adivce about my sat cover where they advised me to cancel my direct debt with this company as they do not endorse them and put me in contact with a reliable company. Which i did that day. since then sat cover have started a new direct debt for my account without my permission. I only found this out when checking my bank statement and noticed a direct debt i did not know as it said play. when talking to my bank they informed me it was sat cover agian!!!. Yet again i have cancelled it will be checking my statement next month.