Satcover LtdIllegally taken money from my bank account

1 Review updated:

Satcover Ltd have illegally taken £65.00 from our bank account without our permission on a direct debit after several phone sales and persistant calls to insure with them.My wife Anne told them no thank you as she already had cover.They also said the warranty was running out on the Sky dish which was not true.On receiving our bank statement today 15/7/09 we realised they had taken out £65.00 on the 16th June 2017 without our authority.Furthermore where did they get our bank details from - my wife thinks they must have got our details from Sky Television which must be a breach of the Companies Data Act.

Comments

Jul 16, 2009
    Satcover Ltd - £49.99 taken from my account
    Leeds
    England, West Yorkshire
    United Kingdom

This company is a disgrace...In february they took my usual payment of 6.50, then helped themselves to 49.99. Which eventually they did refund! The same thing happened again on the 9 june, i phoned straight away to be told something had gone wrong with there direct debit system! I was told the money would be refunded within 28 days...I'm still waiting... The phone nunber i have got is saying it hasn't been recognised, does anyone have a number i can get through on?