Satcover Ltd formerly Satellite Direct UK / Communication

United Kingdom, England, Kent, Sittingbourhne Review updated:
Satcover Ltd formerly Satellite Direct UK
I have tried for weeks and weeks to contact Satellite Direct UK Limited now Satcover Limited with no success, I have sent an email, sent a letter and a fax and have tried on numerous ocassions to telephone but have been left hanging on with an answerphone for 20 minutes at a time.

I wonder if they are still in existence, if not why have they just taken another year's subscription from my account ?

A  20th of Jul, 2009 by
I also have been kept on hold, twice one hour at a time. According to my phone bill I have been charged seven pounds for one of the calls. After waiting all that time on both occassions someone answered and then hung up.
Money has also been taken out of my partners account for fifty pounds on two occassions for policies we had not agreed to M Hutchison
N  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
I have been contacted tonight by the official Sky :SKY PROTECT, informing me Satcover are now in liquidation due to massive debts.
A  30th of Jul, 2009 by
That explains a few things. They have twice taken money out of my account for a contract I cancelled two years ago. I have been trying to get my money back for over a month to no avail.