SAT And ACT Prep Center / fraud, unreturned credit

SAT/ACT pred Center
Phone: 972-956-0933
I fell for a scam concerning my daughter and her preparation for the ACT test. Someone from the SAT/ACT prep center phoned my home and told me my daughter indicated through school that she wanted their product to help prepare her for the SAT/ACT test. I ordered the product. When my daughter came home from school and knew nothing about this product, I went on-line and discovered all the complaints about this company. I called and canceled the product. A few days later, my credit card had already been charged and I didn't even have the product yet. I called back and they said they were sorry, but told me to return the product when I received it and they would credit me. That was in October and I have yet to receive credit. After 4-5 calls and getting no where, I finally went through my credit card to get a refund. Hopefully, they will have better luck dealing with these frauds!
Jack in Ohio

D  24th of Feb, 2009 by
Dear Jack,

First of all when your student checks off interest for the study materials, we call the parents and advise them that the student is interested. HOW ELSE WOULD WE HAVE THE INORMATION?

Secondly, you are playing victim and have committed fraud by placing a fraud complaint. You are advised the product does not ship until 7 to 10 business days. TO GIVE YOU AND YOUR STUDENT A CHANCE TO DISCUSS THE INTEREST. As stated in prior complaints WE RECORD ALL OF OUR CALLS FROM START TO END. We have nothing to hide. Now you placed a fraud complaint that we will in turn win. VISA MASTER CARD LAWS ARE PRETTY CLEAR.

Consumers who lie and do not call the vendor first are hurting our economy. Take responsibility as your package was tampered with JACK??? We know who you are???

You may call our office when you decide to be honest. Due to privacy act laws I can't display your information. But you are slandering our Company yet we have been honest from start to end and even if a REPRESENTATIVE PROMISED YOU ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF OUR POLICY WE WOULD STILL HONOR IT BECAUSE THE PRROF IS IN THE RECORDING.